Chapter 14- The End is Here...

A giant version of my sister stood before me, Monokuma clips in her hair, a red crown on her head, and that vicious smile she's always given me when she is up to no good. She placed a hand down onto the floor, causing the room to shake. She laughed and said, "Long time, no see brother. Looks like you've finally put that empty mind to good use! Didn't expect it to be me, huh?"

            I was frozen. It can't be her. This can't be the sister I've always been by. Coraline almost scoffed. "The resemblance is incredible."

           Shannon laughed. "Well thank you, witch. How's grandma doing by the way? Still rotting away?"

           Coraline shut down, more than when she lost Reokyu. She wasn't crying, she was just staring at the floor, grinding her teeth together. I could see her scratching her nails into the wood.

     Shannon sighed, her voice changing into this sick child-like tone. "Oh, she didn't tell you guys, did she?"

           The rest of us looked at Coraline, her face turning ghostly pale. Shannon giggled. "Aww, she looks so cute when she's upset. Come on now, grandma wouldn't want to see you frown. Oh wait, she can't see you at all huh? It's been what, about two years now since she was murdered?"

          Murdered? Kueriji looked up, rather confused by the situation, "What exactly is she talking about?"

             Shannon quickly snapped her neck around to look  at Kueriji. "Wow, it's sure interesting to  see you talking. I thought when Komaeda died you'd revert back to that primitive beast you always will be." 

              Kueriji's face looked like it had taken a punch. Grief filled her eyes as she stared at the floor.  

             Milono turned to me. "She's trying to break everyone, Shane! You need to snap them out of it!"

            I almost couldn't hear her. I kept staring at Shannon. It was almost like looking at a ghost. A giant ghost of someone I thought I had to protect with my life...

           Shannon laughed, looking Milono dead in the eyes. "Speaking of murderers..."

          Milono got stern with Shannon. Her voice trembled, "Stop it now..." 

    Shannon laughed some more, her voice echoing in the room. "Not easy holding back those murderous temptations, hmm? Seeing daddy's blood on your hands gave you quite a lust for blood."

          And with that, Milono sank into the same despair Kueriji and Coraline were in. Shannon looked at me, with the innocent eyes I always loved. "I'm honestly still shocked you are alive, brother. But after all, you are an Enoshima, we are tough until the end." 

        I continued to stare. Her smile faded and her personality became somber. "I thought you would be happy to see me. What a shame. You were so determined to leave here and make sure I was safe and sound, but truth  is brother, I died and you can't bring me back. Just like you can't bring back any of your friends."

           My eyes began to burn. "You killed most of my friends...my best friend...you've killed innocent people Shannon. Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

              She almost looked ashamed. "You're right. I thought this would be more exciting than when I killed mom and dad, but it seems like that was still better than this. Damn, I worked so hard too." 

            The world seemed to collapse around me. Killed mom and dad.....she killed.....killed.....

 Shannon's personality shifted again. "Oops, that one slipped, hehe. Did you really believe our parents could just die in a car crash? Nope! I wasn't caught either, so that can stay our little secret."