Freaks And Outcasts

Hey guys! Like I said, I was making a sequel to my original story! This one will be a little different, so prepare. And I would like you all to tell me in the comments who you think will die and who will live. Plus, I would like if you guys tell me who you think will be your favorite. Well pupupu! Let's reveal our classmates!  

Real Characters (my friends in real life made these)

Shane Enoshima- age 17- SHSL Brother Appearance- Short teal emo hair that is constantly gelled, blood red eyes, 5'8" wears black eyeliner, wears a long-sleeved white shirt with one black stripe along the wrists and custom insigma on the front, wears black skinny jeans, two chains that hang off

his belt loops forms a loose “x” in the front of his pants, wears two different colored fox tails each day, wears red converse, keeps his nails painted black, and wears a ying-yang necklace around his neck. 

Reokyu Yoichi- age 18- SHSL Swordsman Appearance- Black emo hair with dark blue highlights Eyes are crimson red colored about 6'6 wears mostly all black with combat boots Most of the time wears a black hoodie that covers most of face when on but underneath is a black button up shirt and black slacks. On back is a very large and heavy sword that looks like the Dark version of the Master Sword

Angelina Tanaka- age 17- SHSL Dragon Tamer

Appearance- Long (to her knees) wavy light brown hair, one green and one blue eye (slits when she is angered), 5'6", has about 10 baby komodo dragons living in her hair, a large black mamba named Selene stays around her neck like a scarf, wears a red plaid pleated, wears a white tank top underneath a baggy and bulky black hoodie that holds her animals food and treats, wears black thigh highs, and wears black combat boots. When angered, she hisses and moves her slit tongue in and out of her mouth like a snake. Her mamba will also sense her anger and hiss too.

Busy Bee- age 19- SHSL Baker

Appearance- shoulder length red hair with bangs in the front of her right eye that she constantly tries to flip away, wears thick rimmed glasses, slim and toned, 5'9" pasty white skin, one eyebrow piercing, one nose piercing, snakebite piercings, hoop earrings lined up both ears, light icy blue eyes, slightly pointed ears, wears a brown steampuck style blouse with long sleeves but keeps the sleeves rolled to her elbows to reveals her sleeve tattoos (anime character, kitchen utensils, on her left wrist is a dragon around it like a bracelet, etc...), wears a black pencil skirt with black pantyhose underneath, and wears black stilettos. Has flour all over her clothes and every time she is hugged, falls, bumps into things, etc flour puffs out of her clothes.

Kureiji Yuki- age 15- SHSL Wolf Child

Appearance- deep bright emerald green eyes, curly-wavy dirty blonde hair, tanned skin, two large canines on top and bottom jaw, average height, slightly toned muscle body, wears a very loose plain grey shirt and very loose dark green cargo pants she keeps up with a black belt, and remains barefoot. When she is swimming, a clear scar is seen stretching from her chin to her lower abdomen.

Trickxie Waynee- age 18- SHSL Insanity

Appearance- long frizzy white hair, teal eyes with small pupils, very thin, tall (about 5'10") nails are sharp and dirty, wears a school uniform that consists of a regular sailor-type school uniform (like Maizono from the anime) except the shirt is lined with dark green and the skirt is black. She also wears black penny loafers and white knee high socks.