Zachariah Desmond

Zack's POV

"Zack honey why do you want to get stressed over small things?" Asked the old lady, why does that even bother her, I am all stressed because of her.
How can a mother not know her son's type of clothes ?
All the way from london she has brought tom & jerry sweat shirts for me. Errr this is getting get so frustrated
"Mom listen , i dont want these, you can give them to anybody you wish and i ll be the happiest person on the earth if you do so."
She'll never understand, god these over caring mothers !
"Zack, i took 3 solid hours to select this for you and here you act as if a college going student "
This replied touched my ego
" for god sake mom, am seventeen years old "
"What if your seventeen years old your still in sophomore year behave like that"
Being in high really sucks, faculties treat you so immature
"Okie mom, enough of this, i was just wondering how the new school's gonna be" New school, means have to make new friends
"Of course sweetheart your just gonna love it"

All these new school scenarios are because of my mom, she got bored living in london itseems , so she pressurized dad to leave his London company to be handled by managers and started to control his US company.
As I was in the mid of My studies I'll have start My sophomore afresh here. My dad is quite rich, he loves his family more than his reputation and job. I have two elder sisters , who can be lovely at times and cause PAIN in arse at the same time.
About girlfriends !
I havnt found the right one yet, but I date girls have fun and continue to do so ! :P not a pervert not a womaniser ! To be popular , you have to be like that !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thatz zach for you'll 

thank you so much for reading my book :)