Chapter 4

Song:
Thrift Shop
Macklemore

Lynn P.O.V:

My alarm started to ring, Kesha tik tok song. I turned off my alarm and woke up to the thoughts of School. I was happy to meet all my other friends Jean, brad and shiny , It's time to make good memories. I took my cellphone checked for messages and notifications.
I had few unimportant messages and few important messages.
Important message was from lau to pick her up on the way. Lau and I live in the same locality whereas Jane is 10 minutes away from us.

One message was from my cousin inviting me for some family dinner next week.

There was some video sent by brad with a caption "Dare To Open" I swear this will be from his collection "Insanely hilarious and outrageously awesome videos of Bradshaw" I will never download this video.

Bradshaw Thomas, my best boy as friend. He is damn hot and too funny for his own good. When brad is with us, I can guarantee you, you can't laughing. I wonder what's he got that makes his character more attractive. He doesnt act like caring and loving type but he considers me Jane lau and shiny as his best sisters and if someone ever tortures us they will have to face brad. No high school student dares to do that. Brad is not the only best boy as friends we have Jean carmet is also one in it.

Speaking about Jean, he is incredibly handsome and the only intelligent person in our gang. He is also my game partner, all that we do together is play games, when he is fed up of girls or bored he comes over to my place or invites me over so then we play all day long. Thinking about these guys makes me want to go to school early.

I went to bathroom completed all my morning routine and got dressed up in my light blue shorts with a black tee shirt. I did my hair in pony tail, applied some eye makeup and I was all set to go. I grabbed my backpack, my mobile and went down stairs.

I was welcomed by the most annoying music, I love songs and good music but I cannot bear with it early morning.

I slept until noon during the holidays so I escaped from my brother's early morning worship to the Rap and hip hop music. There is nobody to control him in this house other than me. Crap,  if am not in this house,  I dunno whose gonna take in charge of all my responsibilities ( I know am over reacting :D)

I went directly towards the stereo system and turned it off.

My brother is in junior school, he is 13 years old. His name is Shane Eric Mathew. I call him Shane and he is known by his middle name in school.
War time.

"Why the hel did you turn off the stereo system?" Shane stormed out from no where
I went to the windows opened it and said
"See this is morning and it is said to be pleasant, its good to start the day listening to birds singing happily rather than listening to curse filled words joined together and called Rap"
"If you want to listen to birds singing happily, go live on the street"

Does this music only annoy me or also the others at home, speaking of others where is mom and dad? From today the routine starts, my father goes to work at 9
My brother is studying is studying in an all boys school and he goes to school in school bus.
Thank god we got to go to different schools or else the school we go together would have faced much distraught.

"Where's mom and dad you little  moron?"

"Go Look for yourself"

Annoying jerk!
I went to the kitchen my mom was making pancakes and my father was reading newspaper. I greeted them.

My father spoke first "Hello dear, I hope you do your final year properly because I don't want you to miss out top colleges"

"Dad slow down, I haven't decided what am gonna study first, only after that I will think about the college"

"Take your Time"

I took an apple out from the fruit basket and said Mom and dad goodbye and left the school.

I drove to Lauren's house.
Life's the best mystery to be unfolded , we don't know what will happen the next moment. I think it's time to unfold what's there in stock for me in this academic year. I hope everything is fine.

Until last year I took the school bus to school, one thing my parents insisted me to do, but I rarely board on them because I think it affects my reputation. I used to get rides from my friends to home.

I called her to come down.

Big day ahead 

____________________________________

Thank you so much for reading my book

I'll upload next chapter within today.