Chapter 2

Song:

Fight song
By
Rachel platten

Lynn P.O.V
We reached the mall, I dropped Jane and lau at the entrance and went to park my car. After parking my car, I adjusted my hair and stepped out. I proceeded towards the mall where Jane and lau were supposed to wait for me. I walked down the parking aisle, that was when a car came in high speed, It was coming directly towards me, It did not slow down at all , what the hell, before getting panicked I stepped aside leaving way for that car to pass , what an ass ! I think it's time to teach someone lesson, I furiously walked to where that shitface parked his/her car.

The car was sealed completely , I wasn't able to see who was inside, I knocked the window and waited for him/her to either get down or open the stupid door of that car. I knocked continuously until the door opened.

I Don't basically get this type of spark from all the guys, I felt something different when I looked into his eyes, he wasn't that handsome, but I felt like he is the one for me, He was cute and he did not seem like most of the jerks I have met.

Why do I feel different ? what's wrong with me? Why am I standing In front of him ? Who is he ? What's happening?

God, I'm supposed to scold him now, I got it

By the time, I was out of thoughts, he was wavering his hands in front of my eyes
he is saying something

"What's the matter with you? why did you knock ? For god sake, reply woman ?" He said

" uh huh , youuuu... drove.. your..car at high speed, I was walking and you did not care to slow down" why the hell am I stammering, get your courage back lynn,

''Can't you see the board, your not supposed to cross 20 speed here, what if there were kids in my position, if you want to show your driving skills, do it on the road or In some racing competitions!"

He smirked, did he really smirk at me ? Lynn the great , cheerleader of St. James high school ? He is seriously gonna die today,

"Are you done, Ms. I am so perfect ? If your done, move out of my way,I don't have time to listen to your blabbering"

I took a step closer and said with my most threatening voice ever
"You still don't understand what you have got yourself into Mr. I have a car so I'll drive at full speed"

He gave a fake laugh and said
"What can you do to me, you don't even know my name Ms. Dumb "

he called me DUMB, that son of a batch,

"How dare you call me dumb?" I frowned " should I call you psycho then?"

Okay, it's all over, I cannot control my temper after this, I had my car key in my hand, I started to scribble in his black BMW, I don't care about anything right
Now I some how wanted to get back on him, I scribbled very hard that It even made an impression on the metal, I think am satisfied now!
He grabbed me and pulled me away from his car and shouted
"Are you crazy ? Look what you have done to my car,"

I released myself from his grip saying "this is for calling me dumb and psycho" and walked away from him.

I wish I Don't see him again in my life

By the time I crossed four steps, he called me

"Hey stop "
I just did not turn , like I said I never want to see him again
He continued to speak
" I'll get back on you for this"
I listened to what he said and started to walk again.
This is the first time we have met, by the time we want to murder each other, this is my luck with boys .

God, I should be so stupid I thought he was the one. I will never get a boyfriend .

My mind was completely filled . The spark when I met his eyes, whatever If I meet lau and Jane, I'll forget him!

________________________________

That's all for today folks :)
Thank you so much for reading my book

Do vote and comment.
You can share your views in the comment section.
If you like my work, share it with your friends.