Chapter 3

This story is not a fan fiction
Just for you'll to picture
Person in the above picture, louis from one direction as Jane's boyfriend Nick Raymond

Song:
Count on me
Bruno mars

LYNN P.O.V :

When I found lau and Jane , they were taking selfies, I went to them shouted
"Hey guys" and threw my hands over their shoulder, this is where I belong.

Lau smiled and said " Woah, We thought you were dead "

I snorted and replied
"I see, that's why you guys are mourning"

Jane laughed off and said
"We were taking pictures so that we wouldn't be suspected as murderers nah,"

I laughed out loudly and said "As if time is gonna be printed on each picture only"
Jane frowned and said
"Get your facts straight bitch,  there is this thing called properties if you click that It will show all the details about that picture"

Lau gave Jane a hi5 and said
"Stop using computer and mobile phone only to play games and learn stuff lynny the whiny "

What's with all these new names today, this reminded me of that shit face, I mentally snorted and said
"Okie scholars, let's go to some shop "

Jane said
"I want to do some lingerie shopping, let's stop by Victoria secret"

I gave my evilness filled smile and said "Lingerie uh, what did nicky boy asked you to get"

Lau face palmed and said
"That boy does he even choose your lingerie ????"

Jane with embarrassed expression said
"Stop it girls, it's awkward you know, but yes he asked me to pick red color "

We there laughed and I asked
"Did he mention anything about the material or type ??"

She smiled and said
"Yes, he asked not to buy what you both select "

Jane was selecting her lingerie and lau I were taking pictures now

Lau suddenly asked
" I forgot to ask you earlier , why did you come late ?"
I frowned from the memory of that guy
"Controversies you know"
It's not that I don't want to say her what happened, I felt something strong towards him, if I speak about him I swear I couldn't stop and it will also ruin their day.

Lau was giving a cold look
"Are you hiding something?"

I cannot lie to her, she is my best friend
"Uh ah yes "

She smirked and said
"Okay, come let's go and see whether she has bought something useful and acceptable by nicky boy "

What , why is she not asking me what happened , Is she pissed off ?

"Hey lau, aren't you gonna ask what is that am hiding from you ?"

She said " NOPE" and went on.

What a bitch , I mentally growled and went behind her

"What If you don't want to hear I'll tell you what happened"

She closed her ears and began to sing lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
So that she doesn't hear anything, everyone in the store were staring at as like we were mad, Jane came over to us and asked what happened

"I am so glad you asked, I did not say her what happened when she asked me what happened so now she is not willing to listen to what happened" by the time I finished the sentence Jane was even more confused than she was.

Jane still with the confusion filled face
"I think we should have a talk, come let's go to Mc Donald's "

I bought one burger and french fries, lau bought saucy wrap and Jane bought Mc puff along with Pepsi.

We sat in a table, and I started to speak first

"I am sorry, It's not that I wanted to hide it from you guys , I just wanted to forget it ever happened."

Before I could complete my speech Jane interfered
"What the food happened and if anybody says the word happened again I swear I'll be the friend who you once happened to have"

"For this burger's sake have patience you dimhead"

"I met a guy in the parking, he was cute and handsome, I had this sudden spark when I met his eyes ,  you know like the ones you read in those werewolf stories where the alpha, when he meets his mate he gets this mating call thing. I had such feeling and when I began to scold him for his harsh driving in the parking area,he got irritated and called me by names and started to insult me, after listening to him speak I did not hear  all those mating call ring tones, the only thought that was in my mind was to hurt him"

I said them what I did to his car and all the while I was saying they were totally listening to me. I finished and said

"Now start the Mr.X bashing, what do you feel "

Jane started "I think you should have acted little mature, if somebody calls you dumb will you scratch his car what are you 8? To scribble in his class work note book as revenge, you are the one who started this fight, no wonder if he comes for revenge"

Lau spoke interfering Jane  "Rude boys like him deserve that kind of treatment, he must probably be gay who could even resist you and abuse you, your hot lynn. we are there for you, he may have challenged you but he has challenged two more enemies  why two lets add nicky boy too now he has 3 unknown enemies and 1 stranger enemy  "

Jane spoke up now "lau , I think she has got feelings for him "

What feelings me
No that's not gonna happen
From the huge list of enemies I have he is gonna be one in that

"Suck the feelings , if he wants revenge I'll make him regret for thinking so,"

They gave a warn smile.

Jane said "that's not the thing Lynn, if you feel attracted to him you shouldn't let him go,  may be if you see him next time you should at least try to become his friend" 

when someone is meant to be in our life they will definitely be in some or the other way. If he is meant to be my friend I should have met him in some other situation, but the thing that happened was exactly opposite for the reason for me to befriend him.
I don't know what to do, let me leave this issue in the hands of fate.
While I was in deep thoughts, Nick came and joined our table

"So what the troublemakers are planning to do now"

He usually calls us troublemakers when we three are together, he knows us too well for his own good, to cover the discussion about that shit face I said
"We were discussing how to get rid of you from our lives, but look at the bad luck here you are sitting with us"

"How would I miss my favourite 3 girls ?"

We chatted for a while, did some more shopping and roamed around the mall for the rest of the day and and we went home.

Summer holidays are almost over, I have missed school all these days. When I say school, I mean my friends, drama, fun and other than everything that deals with studies.
_______________________________________

Thank you so much for reading !
Do vote and share with your friends.