•Chapter Ten•

•Chapter Ten•
I immediately get over 50 likes within two minutes. "How the?" I say while looking at the likes. "What?" Hunter asks. I show him my phone and the picture now has over 100 likes. "This is the fastest I have ever gotten likes. I've barley ever gotten 100 likes. I normally only get like 70 likes." I say. "You're famous." He says and laughs a little. "No I'm not. I don't have as much followers as some of the other fan accounts for you. I have 6.8k." I say while laughing. Hunter takes out his phone and goes on Instagram. "You might want to check your followers again." He says. I check my followers and it says 9.5k. "How did that happen? Last time I checked I had 6.8k." I say while looking shocked. "I don't know." Hunter says. Hunter was posting something, but I can't tell what it is. I think it's a video. I refresh my activity and it says '@hunterrowland mentioned you in a comment.' 'This was @_rowland.family.is._bae reaction when I followed her. Guys go follow her😂 I'm so glad she moved next door to me. we get to hang out now😂 ' is what he put his caption as. "Omg you didn't post that." I say while laughing. "Oh yes I did." He says while laughing. I started gaining like tons. I had so many comments. They all were tagging me in hunters video saying 'omg same same😂'  'this is legit me' 'you're so pretty' 'are you guys dating?' 'You guys should date' and then my friends tagged me and they were like 'OH MY GOSH THATS BROOKIE COOKIE OTP!!!' 'OMG BROOKE congrats you two are GOALS you so deserve to meet Henry and Hunter lol and be on his Instagram I'm so happy for you😊❤️❤️' and some other comments. I checked my followers again and it went from 9.5k to 13k. I was shocked. "I can't believe that you posted that video of me." I say looking at Hunter. He laughs. "Hey Brooke?" He says. "Yeah." I say. "Can we tell MY supporters about us?" He asks looking at me. "Of course." I say while looking at him and smiling. "Okayy. I'm gonna post about it on Instagram, twitter, and the snap to the chat." He says while laughing. "Okayyy" i say and start laughing. Hunter takes a picture of him and I. I have my head on his shoulder and he has his arm around me. He first posts it on snapchat and says 'I'm so glad I get to call her mine. I love you Brooke❤️' then he goes on Twitter and tweets the picture of us and says 'she's so cute. I love you💞' and then Instagram. He posts it on Instagram and captions it 'Guys I have something to tell you. It's a official. I have a girlfriend. Her name is Brooke aka @_rowland.family.is._bae #brunter is real. I love youu❤️' I smile at him as he posted it. I go and like it and read the comments...
(The ones where my friends were commenting are actually what their reactions would be😂 I asked them to type them😂😂)
------------------
That's the closest I could find to a picture of what they were doing so😂
I love  youuuu guys❤️