•Chapter Thirty One•

Hunter's POV
I want to hang out with just Brooke. I have this whole date planned for this evening. Her parents already know about it. Since we haven't been on an actual date, I thought I would do this. She's my first actual girlfriend, and I hope my only girlfriend. Yeah that's right, that's what I want to happen. The date is where we are go-. "Hunterr." Brooke says. "Yeah?" I say. "We just finished season one of The Flash. Did you like it?" She says. "Yess." I say. "Colleen can I talk to you?" I ask. "Um yeah sure." She says. I get up and walk into the kitchen. Colleen follows. "What's up?" She asks. "Okay so I have this whole date planned for Brooke and I this evening. I need you to get Brooke out of here and have her pick out a dress, shoes, get her hair done, her makeup, and her nails done. I'm paying for all of it too so don't worry." I whisper. "Oh my god. This is so cute!! But there's one problem. Brooke isn't the dress type." She says. "Yeah I know. I've seen her closet. It's just leggings, shorts, jeans, and shirts." I whisper and laugh. "That's why you have to convince her to get a dress." I say. "Alright. I can't drive tho and neither can she. We both only have our permits." She says. "That's why my mom and Alexa are going to go with you." I say. "Wow you've thought of everything!" She says. "Yes, yes I have." I say. "I wish I had a boyfriend that would do this." She says. "I'll talk to Brandon." I say. "Really?!? Thank you!!" She says. "You're welcome." I say. We walk back into the living room. I sit back down, but Colleen doesn't. She stands in front of Brooke and says "Lets go. We're going out. It's a girls day." "You know I hate 'girls day.'" Brooke says. "Too bad. We haven't hung out in a while. We're having girls day whether you like it or not." Colleen says. "Alright fine. " Brooke says. "My mom and Alexa are going with you guys." I say. "YAY!Wait Alexa is coming with?!?" Brooke says. "Yup." I say. My mom and Alexa come walking into the living room. "Ready to go girls?" They both say in unison. "Yess!" Brooke says. "Bye baby." Brooke says and gives me a hug. "Bye princess." I say and kiss her forehead. "God you guys are so cute! I ship it!1!1!" Alexa says. Brooke blushes. "Bye Brando." Brooke says. "Bye loser." He says. "Bye Colleen." Brandon says. "Bye Brandon." She says. They open the door and go out side. I can't wait for later tonight! "Brandon. Do you like Colleen?" I ask. "Yeah... is it obvious?" He says. "Eh kinda." I say. "She really likes you. You need to make a move soon. She's a supporter by the way." I say. "Wait really?!? Wow that's so cool!" He says.
-------------------------
I'm posting another chapter today!1!1