•Chapter Sixteen•

•Chapter Sixteen•
Hunter's POV
"Okay so it's my best friend. Julia. I haven't talked to her since a couple days before I moved, because she was busy on my last day there. We're actually still on FaceTime." Brooke says with some tears in her eyes. "Brooke who is that? That sounds an awful lot like Hunter Rowland. Brooke do you have something that you need to tell me?" An unfamiliar voice says. I'm guessing it's Julia. "Um Julia there is something I need to tell you." Brooke says and looks at the phone. "Continue..." I hear Julia say. "H-Hunter and I are dating." She says with a big smile on her face. "OH. MY. GOD. NO WAY. GET SOME." Julia yells. Brooke just laughs. Her laugh is so cute. I walk over to Brooke and rest my chin on her shoulder. "Hii." I say to Julia and wave. "Hey." Julia says back. "If you break her heart I'll break your face." Julia says. "I will never ever hurt Brooke. She's one of the best things that has ever happened to me." I say and start blushing. Brooke starts blushing. Like a lot. "Aw couple goals. Alright I have to go. I love you so much Brooke. I miss you like crazy." Julia says. "Bye Julia I love and miss you more." Brooke says. "Bye Hunter." Julia says. "Bye Julia. " I say. Then Julia hangs up. I look at Brooke and she's trying to hold back tears, but it's not working that well. "What's wrong?" I say and bring her into a hug. "I just miss Julia so much. She's been my Bestfriend for so long. We've been friends since I started cheer. Which was about 5 years ago." Brooke says while crying and hugging me. "I'm so sorry. It's gonna be okay. I promise. " I say while my voice cracks since I'm trying not to cry. "Don't cry please." She says. "I don't like seeing you upset. When you're upset I'm upset." I say. "I'll be okay." She says while wiping her tears. "Promise?" I say. "Promise." She answers back. "Can I take a shower?" She asks. "Yeah. You can take one in my mom's room." I say. "But isn't she here?" She asks. "No her, Brandon, and Ashton all went out for the day." I answer. "Okay. Can I borrow some of your clothes?" She asks. "Of course." I say with a smile. "I'll go get you clothes, and you go get the shower ready for you." I say. "Okayyy." She says pulling away from the hug. I walk up to my room and get her clothes while she goes and gets the shower ready for her. "Can I come in?" I say with my hand covering my eyes. "Yeah." She says. "Okayy." I say. I walk in and she's in my sweatpants and her sports bra. I tried not to stare, but I failed. "You like what you see?" She says while taking her hair out of her bun and laughing. "I'm sorry. Here you go and yes I do like what I see." I say while trying not to blush and putting the clothes in the counter. She walks over to me. "You're so cute." She says and runs her fingers through my hair. She wraps her arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around her waist. "I love you." She says while looking in my eyes. "I love you too." I say and start to lean in. She leans into. We kiss. For a long time. A really long time. She pulls away and says "Okayy I have to take a shower now before all the hot water runs out." "Okay okay. I'm gonna take one too. Just come in my room when you're done." I say.
-------------------------------
I couldn't find a picture for this chapter but oh whale 🐳