1. whats his problem?

Drew's POV

*
Sage is so beautiful and smart and funny. The way she plays with her hair makes me want her badly. Too bad she'd never go for a guy like me, just some guy who plays guitar in this one band.

She's annoyingly honest and she is so intriguing. She obviously hates me because I tend to be a jerk whenever she's around, I don't want her to know I like her.

The guys don't even know I like her. For all we know, one of them could like her too. I wish she'd look at me the same way I look at her.
*

Sage's POV
"Hey guys, I've missed you." I said as I walked through the door.

"SAGE?!" Nate yelled.

"Finally, you're here." Levi said while rubbing his stomach with one hand.

"We've missed you so much, I'm so happy you're back." I tried to bite back a laugh. Nate's adorable.

"Chill. I just went to Chipotle to get us all food." Levi and Austin are playing some race car video game and are too busy to actually look at me.

"LOOK EVERYONE, MY WIFE IS BACK AND SHE BROUGHT FOOD!" Nate screams jokingly, leaping up from the couch. He captured me in a hug, careful not to crush the food. I laugh at my best friend, smiling from ear to ear.

"Nathaniel, what would you do without me?" I say rolling my eyes, with a little laugh. He glares playfully at me because I called him Nathaniel.

I noticed in the corner of my eye, Drew looking in my direction. I waved at him, sending him a warm smile.

He got up from his seat on the couch, grabbed his food, and went to his room. The door slammed shut and the rest of the boys looked up from their food.

"What's his problem?" I ask the boys. They all shrug their shoulders and continue eating. I decide I should go see what's up with him.