2. sleepovers and hand holds

Sage's POV

I left my food in the bag and went to go find Drew. I'm not sure why he left earlier. I knock on his door, he says come in.

"Hey, Drew, are you okay?" I ask as I look him in the eyes sympathetically.

"Why do you care?" he snaps at me. I look down at the ground.

"I was just checking. You seemed kind of upset. I wanted to see if you were alright."

"I'm fine. Why don't you go bother Nate, Levi or Austin?" he says annoyed.

"Fine, I'll go. You didn't need to be an asshole. Next time, I won't bother to see if you're okay." I turn on my heels and leave, closing the door after I'm out.

Drew's POV

God damn it, Drew. Did you have to be a dick? She was just checking on you, to see how you felt. She cared enough to do that.

"I'm an idiot." I whispered to myself while getting undressed from the days clothes to put pajamas on. Sweatpants & a hoodie, here I come.

I walked out of my room and into the living room, where Sage & the guys were.

"Hey Drew, want to watch a movie with us?" Sage asked, I nodded and headed to the bathroom.  I took out my phone and texted Sage saying 'I'm sorry, can we talk?' When I came out I took a seat next to her and Nate. Sage was in the middle of us.

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Levi said with a devilish smirk. Everyone nodded in agreement. 

Austin put in the movie while Nate got popcorn, Sage got candy and other snacks, Levi gathered blankets and pillows, while I got drinks.

We got everything and went back into the living room. The movie started and I felt Sage shift in her seat. She's scared, I thought, and I smiled. I gently entwined our fingers, waiting a second to see if she pulls away before I completely grab her hand in mine.

I gave her a gentle squeeze to tell her I'm here and that I've got her. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her look down at our hands and smile softly.

She's wearing Nate's clothes, sweatpants and his sweatshirt, her hair in a ponytail, no makeup on, and she couldn't be anymore beautiful.

Someone crawls out of the TV and Sage jumps. She removes her hand from mine and cuddles into Nate's side. She hides in the blanket covering her as he wraps his arm around her shoulders and chuckles.

After the movie is finished and we're all in our rooms, I realized that Sage and I had a little moment. I fall asleep happily thinking of our moment. Maybe she could possibly like me after all, I thought.