Episode 2 : #GOHOMEBOBBY

Bad Boys Club Season VII : #BACKFORMORE

Dallas Wade | "He got to go!!"
Jeremy Brown | "Hell YEAH!!!"
| Dallas Wade Confessional | "FINNA BE MOVE OUT DAY IN THE MOTHER FUCKING BAD BOYS CLUB!!!!!!!"

🎧 What I Want , I Get It Yeah That's Right I Said It , Live The Life You Wish You Had Sugar , Spice , And Everything B-B-B Bad Boys Looking So Tough , Don't You Wish You Could Roll With Us ? Lots Of Hater Can't Get Enough Welcome To The Bad Boys Club , BAD BOYS ! 🎧

•• The Next Morning ••

Jackie Gabriell | "Hopefully he saved himself and just went home!"
Tray Bills | "Right!"
| Tray Bills Confessional | "Yesterday was a crazy first day! Already been one altercation , which sent one of the boys to the hospital! Hope he just go home!"
Dallas Wade | "Maybe we should pack his stuff up and place it outside. Have it waiting on him when he comes back!"
Jeremy Brown | "Yes let's do it!"
The boys ran in Bobby Murria room and started throwing his clothes and shoes in his bag. Once they was done they took the luggage outside and placed it on the step. They proceed back inside the house.
Dallas Wade | "Let's write him a little note!"
The boys went in the kitchen grab a marker and piece of paper. They wrote | Unfortunately we decided to kick you out the house! We packed all your stuff! WE'LL CATCH YOU AT THE REUNION!
Dallas Wade ran outside and put it in his luggage. He ran back inside and locked the doors.
Jackie Gabriell | "WHERE THE REPLACEMENT!!!!"
The boys went outside and started smoking. When they walked outside few seconds later they heard a car pulling up in the driveway.
| Bobby Murria Confessional | "My back is fine, I'm fine. I'm just ready to get back in this house, so I can get some sleep."
Tray Bills | "Is that him?"
The boys went over to the fence and looked over.
Dallas Wade | "That's him!"
| Bobby Murria Confessional | "So as in pulling into the driveway I see my bags sitting on the steps. OH HELL NAH ITS FINNA GO DOWN!!"
The boys ran inside. Bobby jumped out the car and ran to his luggage. He picked up the note and read it.
Bobby Murria | "That's funny!!"
Bobby walked up the steps and tried opening the door, but it was locked. That's when Bobby started banging on the door.
Dallas Wade | "Who is it!!?!!"
The other boys started laughing.
Bobby Murria | "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!!"
Jeremy Brown | "No reason for you to come back in. All your shit outside!"
Bobby Murria | "ALRIGHT!!"
Bobby stood back from the door. He picked up his leg and kicked the door opened.
Bobby Murria | "REALLY!! YALL THOUGHT I WAS LEAVING THAT EASY!!!"
Jackie walked over to the door.
Jackie Gabriell | "DUDE YOU BROKE THE DAMN DOOR!!"
Bobby started walking upstairs with his luggage.
Bobby Murria | "I DONT GIVE A FUCK!! FIX IT!"
Jackie ran up the stairs but security kept running in front of him.
Jackie Gabriell | "GET OFF ME!!"
Security | "STOP!!"
Jackie ran into Bobby room. The other boys ran inside Jackie room. The sat down on Tray bed.
Jackie Gabriell | "YOU GOING HOME!!"
Bobby Murria | "YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Jackie Gabriell | "You is, come on!"
Jackie grabbed Bobby arm. Bobby backed away. That's when Jackie punched Bobby in his face. The two boys started fighting. Security ran in the room and grabbed the boys. The other boys started laughing.
Bobby Murria | "YALL CANT PUSH MY BUTTONS!!! IM NOT GOING HOME!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Watch!"
Bobby laid in the bed. That's when Jackie pushed the security off him and jumped on the bed. He ran up on Bobby and punched him in his face. Security jumped on the bed and tried to break up the fight but Jackie was holding Bobby shirt.
Security | "LET HIM GO!!!"
Jackie picked up his feet and started kicking Bobby in his face. The other boys started laughing and cheering for Jackie. More security ran in the room. They finally broke up the fight.
Bobby Murria | "GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!!"
Bobby started fighting with security.
Security | "STOP!!!"
Dallas Wade | "GO HOME BOBBY!!"
Bobby Murria | "Still not going home!"
Jeremy and Dallas grabbed his bags and took them downstairs. They walked out the front door and opened the bags. They through all the clothes over the drive way. The two boys walked back inside and up the stairs. Bobby was laying in his bed. Dallas grabbed his covers and pulled them off of him.
| Bobby Murria Confessional | "WHY WANT THEY LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!! WHAT THEY MAD FOR!!!"
Dallas Wade | "GET UP YOUR GOING HOME!!!"
Bobby Murria | "I'm not leaving though!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Yes you are!"
Dallas Wade | "HOUSE MEETING!!"
All the boys went downstairs and in to the living room.
Jeremy Brown | "We going make this plain and simple, WHO THINK BOBBY SHOULD GO HOME!!?"
All the boys raised there hand.
Bobby Murria | "That's fine I'm not leaving though!"
Tray Bills started laughing.
Bobby Murria | "Damagio should go home!! HE GOT A WHOLE FUCKING SON!!"
Damagio looked at Bobby.
| Damagio El Ray Confessional | "HE REALLY JUSTED FUCKED UP!"
Damagio El Ray | "MY SON IS GOOD!! HIS MOTHER TAKING CARE OF HIM, THATS ONE THING YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!"
Bobby Murria | "And that's fine but I feel like you should be home with your child instead of making a fool of yourself on tv!!"
Damagio stood up, security ran in the room.
Damagio El Ray | "IM A GROWN ASS MAN I DON'T NEED A LITTLE KID TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE!!!"
Bobby Murria | "MANE FUCK YOU!"
Damagio pushed the security off him and charged at Bobby. Damagio punched Bobby in his face and started going to work. The other boys was cheering and laughing. Security ran up and broke up the fight. The escorted Bobby out the house.
Jackie Gabriell | "HE GOING HOME!"
Dallas Wade | "You good!?"
Damagio El Ray | "I'm straight!"
| Tray Bills Confessional | "I feel like Bobby was speaking the truth about Damagio! You got a whole son at home, why would you join a reality show and make an ass out of yourself!? Come on now!!!"
Jeremy ran away from the confessional door. Tray walks out.
Jeremy ran into Dallas room.
Jeremy Brown | "TRAY WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT DAMAGIO!!"
Dallas Wade | "You lying!"
Jeremy Brown | "SWEAR RIGHT HAND ON THE BIBLE!"
Dallas ran out there room in to Damagio room. Tray walked outside to have a smoke.
Dallas Wade | "Tray was talking shit about you!"
Damagio El Ray | "What he say!?"
Jeremy Brown | "He basically was agreeing with what Bobby said about your son!!"
Damagio El Ray | "OH REALLY!!"
Damagio walked out the room.
Damagio El Ray | "TRAY WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT!!"
He saw Tray outside smoking. Damagio walked outside.
Tray Bills | "Wasssupp!?"
Damagio El Ray | "WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY SON!!!"
Tray Bills | "To keep this conversation simple I basically agreed with what Bobby said!"
Damagio El Ray | "YOU FAKE!"
Tray Bills | "SORRY YOU FEEL THAT WAY!!"
Tray stood up.
Damagio El Ray | "SO WASSUPP!!"
Damagio ran up on Tray. Tray started laughing.
Damagio El Ray | "SO YOU WAS TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY SON!!!"
Tray Bills | "No I was talking shit about you!!"
Damagio El Ray | "MMMMM!"
Damagio kept moving Tray back. The other boys was laughing. That's when Jackie came outside.
Tray Bills | "Get back mane!"
Damagio kept running up. Tray pushed him back again. Damagio ran back up. That's when Tray swung his hand back punching Damagio in his mouth. The two boys started fighting. That's when Dallas and Jeremy jumped in and started helping Damagio.
| Jackie Gabriell Confessional | "What the fuck they jumping dude!!!"
Security ran out and broke up the fight.
Tray Bills | "WHY YALL JUMP IN!!!"
Jeremy Brown | "CAUSE WE CAN!"
Tray Bills | "STRAIGHT PUSSY!!"
Security took Tray inside the house. That's when production walked out. They started talking with Tray.
Production | "What's going on!!"
Tray Bills | "NOTHING IM CHILLING!"
Production | "Everything good!?"
Tray Bills | "Yeah!"
Production | "Alright!"
Tray Bills walked upstairs. Production walked outside to talk to Bobby. A cab pulled up also.
Production | "Bobby talk to me!"
Bobby Murria | "Hating ass niggas in the house, they picking!"
Production | "Who!?"
Bobby Murria | "Dallas, Jeremy, Damagio, Jackie!!"
Production | "Alright I'm going to deal with it. We do want you to stay!"
Bobby Murria | "I was going stay regardless!"
Production | "Good, but we going to send you to an hotel for the night. Until everything die down!"
Bobby Murria | "That's fine with me!"
Bobby walked over to the cab and got in.
| Bobby Murria Confessional | "Maybe going to the hotel not going be bad after all! BETTER BELIEVE IM GOING COME BACK!!"
Production walked back in the house.
Production | "I NEED EVERYONE IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!"
The boys walked downstairs in to the living.
Production | "We sent Bobby to an hotel for the night. He'll be back tomorrow!"
Dallas Wade | "JUST SEND HIM HOME!! HE NOT A BAD BOY!!!"
Production | "We don't make that decision he do! He'll be back!"
Jeremy Brown | "UGGHHHH!"
Production walked out the room.
Dallas Wade | "HE NEEDS TO GO HOME!!"
Jeremy Brown | "GO HOME BOBBY!!!!!"