Episode 4 : #MANSIONBEATDOWN

Bad Boys Club Season VII : #BACKFORMORE

Dallas Wade | "That's wack!"
Production | "That's fine!"
Jeremy and Dallas walked to the car and got in. They drove off.
| Jeremy Brown Confessional | "So they sending me home?!! I'm not leaving without a REAL BANG!!!"

🎧 What I Want , I Get It Yeah That's Right I Said It , Live The Life You Wish You Had Sugar , Spice , And Everything B-B-B Bad Boys Looking So Tough , Don't You Wish You Could Roll With Us ? Lots Of Hater Can't Get Enough Welcome To The Bad Boys Club , BAD BOYS ! 🎧

The car pulled up in the driveway. That's when Damagio ran downstairs and out the door.
Damagio El Ray | "THEY FUCKING JUMPED ME!!"
Dallas Wade | "Oh FOR REAL!!!"
That's when Dallas and Jeremy ran in the house.
Jeremy Brown | "WHERE YALL AT!"
Dallas and Jeremy ran up the stairs. That's when Jackie walked out the room and the two boys started attacking him. Tray ran out and started helping him. Damagio ran up the steps and started helping Dallas fight Tray. Security ran up and broke up the fight.
Jackie Gabriell | "WHY YALL GOT TO JUMP!!!"
Dallas Wade | "FUCK YOU!!"
Jackie pushed the security off him and ran back up on Dallas, they started fighting.
Dallas Wade | "started yelling"
Security grabbed the two boys.
Tray Bills | "PUSSIES ASS DUDES!"
Jackie Gabriell | "On hood Bruh!"
| Jeremy Brown Confessional | "I'm going home anyways, let me show the fuck out on these dude ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I GO!!!"
Jeremy pushed the security off him, he charged at Tray. Tray fell on the floor. Jeremy got on top of him and started punch him in his face. That's when Jackie ran up and started hitting Jeremy in his head. Security ran up and broke up the fight.
Tray Bills | "REALLY!!! REALLY BRUH!"
Tray face was bleeding. Tray looked in the mirror. He started yelling.
| Tray Bills Confessional | "ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!"
A car pulled up in the drive way, it was Tray brother.
| Tray Brother Confessional | "I HEARD MY BROTHER YELLING! OH HELL NO!!!!"
Tray brother busted in the door. That's when Tray ran back up on Jeremy. They started fighting. Dallas jumped in and that's when Jackie jumped in. The four boys started fighting. Tray brother ran up the stairs.
Damagio El Ray | "WHO ARE YOU!"
Marcus Bills | "IM TRAY BROTHER!"
Damagio El Ray | "WASSUPP!"
Marcus punched Damagio in his mouth. The two boys started fighting. Security ran up and broke up all the fights.
Damagio El Ray | "GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE!!!"
Marcus Bills | "MAKE ME!!"
Tray Bills | "THEY TRIED TO JUMP ME!!"
Marcus Bills | "WHO DID!!!?"
Tray pointed at Jeremy and Dallas. Marcus pushed the security down and charged at Dallas and Tray charged and Jeremy the two boys started fight. Marcus and Dallas fought all the way to the stairs, that's when Jackie ran over and pushed Dallas down the stairs. Security ran up and grabbed all the boys. Production ran out there room. Dallas got off the ground and charged back up the stairs, that's when production grabbed him. He started fighting with them but production wasn't going.
Marcus Bills | "WASSUP!!"
Jeremy Brown | "RUN UP!!!"
Marcus charged at Jeremy. They started fighting again. Security ran up and broke up the fight.
Security | "CHILL THE FUCK OUT!"
More security ran out and grabbed Dallas.
Production | "JEREMY GET THE FUCK OUT THE HOUSE!!"
Jeremy went in his room and started packing up his stuff. The other boys started cheering.
Jackie Gabriell | "TAKE YO BALD HEADED ASS HOE!!"
The other boys started laughing.
Production started walking up the stairs, that's when Dallas started hitting the walls and started throwing lamps and tables.
Production | "REALLY DALLAS!"
Dallas Wade | "FUCK YOU!!"
Dallas kept on.
Marcus Bills | "NOTHING BETTER NOT HIT ME I TELL YOU THAT!"
Dallas picked up the lamp and through it close by Marcus. Marcus charged down the steps. He ran up on Dallas and decked him in his mouth. The two boys started fight. That's when Jeremy ran down the stairs.
| Jackie Gabriell Confessional | "It's CRAZY RIGHT NOW AT THE BAD BOYS CLUB!!"
Tray ran down the stairs and started fighting with Jeremy. Security broke up the fight. They escorted Jeremy out the house. They took Dallas to the back of the house.
Production | "CRAZY!!"
Jackie went upstairs and grabbed Jeremy bags. He proceeded downstairs and out the door. He opened the bags and threw the clothes and shoes everywhere. Security wouldn't let Jeremy go. They placed him and the cab and told the cab to drive off.
Security | "Man!"
Jackie went back in the house. They heard Dallas and the production yelling. Security ran back to the back.
Marcus Bills | "And you left home for this!"
Tray Bills | "Mine well say!"
The boys sat on the stairs.
Marcus Bills | "I'm Marcus by the way, Tray older brother!"
Jackie Gabriell | "I'm Jackie!"
Marcus Bills | "Wassup Jackie!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Only been in the house for a couple days and it's already been crazy!"
Marcus Bills | "I see!"
| Tray Bills Confessional | "I really considering going home at this point ain't nothing here for me but drama and mess!"
Dallas and Production finally stopped screaming. Production walked to the front of the house. His face was bleeding a little.
Marcus Bills | "You alright!?"
Production | "I'm good!"
| Jackie Gabriell Confessional | "Production walked back up here like a G! He was playing with Dallas!"
Production | "All this could have be avoided if Jeremy would have just came and got his stuff and left!"
Tray Bills | "So Jeremy was supposed to go home!?"
Production | "Yes!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Explains a lot!"
Marcus Bills | "I still was going pull up and show out, but I do apologize if I caused any drama and stuff!"
Production | "You good. Big brother looking out for little brother!"
Marcus Bills | "Yes sir!"
Production | "Y'all get cleaned up and enjoy your night!"
Tray Bills | "Alright!"
Production walked out the room.
Marcus Bills | "Guess I'm finna go, call me if you need me!"
Tray Bills | "Alright!"
Marcus got up and walked out. He got in his car and drove off.
Jackie Gabriell | "Your brother real ass fuck for that!"
Tray Bills | "Right!"
The two boys got up and walked up the stairs. The got in the shower. Once they got out they started getting ready to go out. Dallas walked up the stairs.
Dallas Wade | "Stupid ass people!"
Damagio El Ray | "Right!"
| Dallas Wade Confessional | "I'm so over this shit! Matter of time until I show my true colors!"
Damagio El Ray | "You going out!?"
Dallas Wade | "We can!"
Dallas and Damagio walked to the bathroom and got in the shower. Once they was done they got out and started getting ready too.
Jackie Gabriell | "Guess they decided to go out with us!"
Tray Bills | "Uggh!"
Ten minutes later the party bus had pulled up. The boys walked downstairs and out the door. The got inside the party bus, the driver drove off. The driver pulled up at the club. The boys got out and went inside. They started dancing and having a good time.
| Damagio El Ray Confessional | "This what I needed!"
They started drinking and taking shots. After they was done they paid for there stuff and left. They got inside the party bus, that's when the drama started happening again. Jackie accidentally stepped on Dallas feet. That's when Dallas pushed Jackie on the ground.
Jackie Gabriell | "REALLY!!"
Damagio started laughing. Jackie got up, that's when Dallas stood up.
Dallas Wade | "WASSUP!!"
Jackie punched Dallas in his mouth. The two boys started fighting.