Episode 7 : #BIRTHDAYBEATDOWN

Bad Boys Club Season VII : #BACKFORMORE

🎧 What I Want , I Get It Yeah That's Right I Said It , Live The Life You Wish You Had Sugar , Spice , And Everything B-B-B Bad Boys Looking So Tough , Don't You Wish You Could Roll With Us ? Lots Of Hater Can't Get Enough Welcome To The Bad Boys Club , BAD BOYS ! 🎧

•| Two Weeks Later |•

| Damagio El Ray Confessional | : "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! WE GOING GET LITT BAD BOYS STYLE!!!"
Damagio walked downstairs. The boys was in the kitchen, they had a big cake on the counter waiting for Damagio.
Jackie Gabriell | "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Tray Bills | "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"
Kye Roubby | "Happy Birthday Damagio!"
Damagio El Ray | "Thanks everybody!"
Kye lit the candles and they started singing happy birthday loudly. The other boy was upstairs sleep, nobody liked the new replacement. Jalenboe woke up, he was mad the boys was downstairs being loud.
| Jalenboe Wilson Confessional | "THE GUYS ARE STARTING TO PISS ME OFF! THIS IS AN EVERYDAY THING! ITS TIME FOR SOME OF THEM TO GO!"
Jalenboe walked downstairs.
Jalenboe Wilson | "Why y'all always so loud!?"
Damagio El Ray | "Because we can be!"
Jalenboe Wilson | "Aye little bitch don't speak unless you spoken to!!"
Damagio El Ray | "WHO THE FUCK IS YOU TALKING TO!!?"
Jalenboe Wilson | "YOU BITCH!"
| Damagio El Ray Confessional | "I've been trying to be calm and not fight! But sometimes people make you have to jump out of character and cut the fuck up!!"
Damagio ran up on Jalenboe. The two boys started fighting.
Jackie Gabriell | "DAMAGIO!!!"
Security ran up and broke up the fight.'
Jackie Gabriell | "DON'T LET THIS MAN RUIN YOUR BIRTHDAY!!"
Jalenboe Wilson | "FUCK YALL!!"
Tray Bills | "HE NOT COMING OUT WITH US TONIGHT!"
Jalenboe Wilson | "That's fine!"
| Kye Roubby Confessional | "I feel like all the boys is picking up Jalenboe! He is a real cool guy, just give him a chance!"
The boys went upstairs and started getting dressed. They are going to dinner then hitting the club to celebrate Damagio birthday.
Damagio El Ray | "What club we going to!?"
Tray Bills | "It's a surprise!"
Damagio El Ray | "Aw hell!"
The boys started laughing.
Kye Roubby | "Is Jalenboe coming with us?"
Tray Bills | "NO We don't need the negative energy tonight!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Right!"
Kye Roubby | "Of course you will agree!"
Jackie Gabriell | "What that supposed to mean!?"
| Kye Roubby Confessional | "I'm a blunt person so if you ask me how I feel I'm going to tell you!"
Kye Roubby | "You've been dicking riding Tray since I got here!"
Jackie Gabriell | "Just cause I agreed with him!? Why you feeling some type of way!"
Jackie started walking up Kye.
| Jackie Gabriell Confessional | "KYE GOT ME FUCKED ALL THE WAY UP!"
Kye Roubby | "LIKE I SAID!!"
Jackie ran up on Kye and started punching him in his face. The two boys started fighting. Jackie was swing him and every direction. He was punching his all in his face.
Tray Bills | "THATS ENOUGH!!"
Jalenboe walked in the room.
| Jalenboe Wilson Confessional | "That's all they do and try and start a fight with any and everybody!"
Security ran in the room and broke it up.
Kye Roubby | "WASSUPP!!"
Jackie Gabriell | "SHIT WASSUP!"
Kye picked up the chair and through it at Jackie. That's when Jackie jumped over the table and ran back up on Kye. They started fighting again.
Damagio El Ray | "CHILL!!!"
Security ran up and broke up the fight. Security started dragging Kye out the room.
Kye Roubby | "DONT GO TO SLEEP BITCH ASS NIGGA!!"
Jackie Gabriell | "OH YOU THREATENING ME!!!"
Kye Roubby | "YEAH BITCH ASS DUDE!!"
Tray Bills | "You good!!?"
Jackie Gabriell | "I'm STRAIGHT!!"
Jackie washed his face then changed his clothes. Damagio walked in the room.
Damagio El Ray | "The limo here!"
The three boys walked downstairs and out the house.
| Damagio , Jackie & Tray Confessional | "TURN UP!!! WE MISSED OUR DINNER RESERVATIONS SO WE GOING STRAIGHT TO THE CLUB!! WE GOING CUT UP ONE TIME FOR MY BRO DAMAGIO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOY!!!!"
The limousine pulled up at the club. The boys hopped out and went inside.
Damagio El Ray | "AYE!!!"
They started drinking heavily. They were dancing and having a good time without the other boys.
Jackie Gabriell | "TURN UP!!!"

•| Back At The Mansion |•
Kye Roubby | "They just want to start something with everybody in the house!"
Jalenboe Wilson | "Right!"
Kye Roubby | "They some shit starters!"
| Kye Roubby Confessional | "I feel like Damagio, Tray, and Jackie just want some attention. They always causing a problem with somebody in the house. They just need to GO THE FUCK HOME!!"
Jalenboe Wilson | "They going come back drunk and they going be trying to fight."
Kye Roubby | "Already knowing that's why I'm finna get prepared and wait for them!"
The two boys walked back inside the house. They went upstairs and started changing clothes and getting ready for the other three boys arrival.
| Jalenboe Wilson Confessional | "SOMETHING GO TO POP OFF TONIGHT AND IM GOING TO BE READY!!"

•| Back At The Club |•

Jackie Gabriell | "AYE TURN UP!!!"
The three boys was wasted. They walked out the club.
Damagio El Ray | "Man I enjoyed tonight!"
Tray Bills | "Me to man!"
The boys got in the limo and it drove off.
| Jackie Gabriell Confessional | "I feel like Kye or Jalenboe going to start something with us because we drunk. Let em I'll still whoop there ass!"
The limo pulled up at the mansion.
Kye Roubby | "They here!"
The boys got out and ran inside. They started screaming and yelling.
Damagio El Ray | "BAD BOYS CLUB!"
Jackie Gabriell | "TURN UP!!"
Kye Roubby | "Really!"
Kye walked passed Tray and bumped him.
Tray Bills | "Excuse you!!"
Kye Roubby | "You excuse!!"
Tray grabbed Kye shirt and swung him on the ground. Tray started punching Kye in his face. The two boys started fighting. Security ran up and grabbed the boys.
Kye Roubby | "REALLY!! REALLY!!"
Tray Bills | "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"
The boys went in the living room.
Jackie Gabriell | "WHATS THE PROBLEM!?"
Jalenboe Wilson | "Y'all the problem!"
Damagio El Ray | "OH THATS HOW YOU FEELING!"
Jalenboe Wilson | "Yeap that's how I'm feeling."
Damagio El Ray | "BUT YOU MAKING IT SEEM LIKE THE HOUSE IS REVOLVED AROUND JALENBOE!!"
Jalenboe Wilson | " & Is!!"
Damagio ran up on Jalenboe. They was touching chest to chest.
Damagio El Ray | " & Aint!"
Damagio El Ray | "GO HOME!!"
Jalenboe Wilson | "Make me!!"
Damagio punched Jalenboe in his nose. The two boys started fight.
Jackie Gabriell | "BEAT HIS ASS!!!"
Kye ran up on Jackie. They started fighting. Damagio slung Jalenboe on the floor. He started kicked Jalenboe face. Security ran in the room and broke it up.
Jalenboe Confessional | "REALLY!"
Damagio El Ray | "YEAP!!"
Jalenboe was trying to break free from the security. Tray ran up on Jalenboe and started fighting him. Security broke up the fight. They took Tray, Jackie as Damagio to there room.
Kye Roubby | "THEY WEAK ON MY MOMMA!!!"
The three boys got in bed.
Jackie Gabriell | "GOODNIGHT!!!"
| Jalenboe Wilson Confessional | "They think ITS OVER!!! IT JUST BEGUN!!!!"
Jalenboe spit at the camera.