3:00 a.m.

[ FOURTEEN ]

TEAHYVNG + PRKJMN ...

      "—AND THEN yoongi plunged straight into the freezing water, ass first! he said the water was brutal." jimin couldn't manipulate his uncontrollable laughter that boomed. taehyung described his laugh as an adorable infant, and that only added to the list of things jimin was highly self-conscious about.

"t-taehyung, please...," it was an idiotic attempt to try and speak between his high pitched squeaks. his stomach severely ached due to the constant rising and falling of his abdomen while his laughter blissfully rang, elating both of the males enervated moods.

"hm? what's that—you want me to continue on with my hysterical stories?" the threatening words are effective, as jimin ceases his repetitive laughing instantly, a clearing of his dry, parch throat following after.

"that's what i thought." jimin could practically see taehyung's irritable smirk painted on his face. though his screen displayed nothing but a black environment, it was like his laptop was radiating a blinding light. dispersing of the illusionary thought, he resumes his conversation with the oddly silenced male.

"taehyung? are you still there?" hushing himself, he collects no evidence that the latter was still on the other line. frowning, he eagerly reaches for his phone and retrieves it. he instinctively launches his messages and texts the other about his abrupt disappearance.

JIMIN :
hey, where did you go?

JIMIN :
did you fall asleep?

JIMIN :
or did you just leave me?|

JIMIN :
or did you jus|

JIMIN:
or d|

JIMIN :
please reply back asap.

jimin lets his body timber onto his comfortable mattress, allowing the pleasant, smooth texture of his duvet to engulf him. the welcoming aroma of scented flowers that arose from his sheets caused his eyes to flutter shut. he was exhausted.

jimin kept his phone clutched assuringly in his slightly trembling hands. all he needs to do now is wait patiently for the highly anticipated notification to go off.