6:03 a.m.

[ TWENTY-NINE ]

      THE TWO boys are already in each other's arms before a word could be spoken amongst them.

no words could accurately explain the indescribably feelings the two were experiencing. fireworks gracefully erupted from their lower abdomens, the tinged skin that lied on them risen with both delight and displeasure. the mere scent they exchanged were even enough to enlighten one another; it was evidence that proved themselves wrong that they'd be alone forever.

"i can't believe it's you." the muffled words coming from jimin don't go unheard. taehyung simply smiles, not so discreetly inhaling the beyond wonderful fragrance of jimin's hair as he embraces the older tighter.

"i can't believe it's you," the latter repeats, clearly emphasizing the last word to demonstrate the disbelief the two shared.

taehyung pulls away slightly, longing for a shameless glance at the other's face ever since they'd begun speaking. every glorious feature doesn't go unnoticed under taehyung's affectionate stare, instead taken in gratefully. he couldn't have been happier.

"why are you staring at me like that?" jimin giggles, consciously levering his hidden hand to cover his face. taehyung interferes with the latter's action, instead intertwining his long, sleek fingers with jimin's precious, tiny ones.

hues of buzzing pinks and reds bloom onto the cheeks of the two shy lovers.

"don't—you're beautiful. and incredibly adorable," taehyung confidentially states, causing jimin to release an ear-pleasing chuckle.

"so are you. i'm convinced you're secretly an angel disguised under human flesh."

both continue to whisper hearty compliments and comments, sincerity practically oozing with each word.

"i don't want to go." jimin breathes, worry expectantly filling him up. taehyung grasps onto him tighter with the intent of security, as if saying he wasn't going to leave.

"you don't have to go," he assures.