Can You Fix The broken-an oliver sykes love story

Hi I'm Lilla Hoppus. I'm 21 years old and i spend most of my time with my dad blink 182 front man Mark Hoppus. I bet i know what your saying right now. Your saying that I'm so lucky well if you think not having a real home always traveling or in the studio and some random women from the club gets more attention from you then yeah luckiest girl in the world.

Lilla's P.O.V

"lilla c'mon Travis is waiting!!!" Dad yelled impatiently

"alright chill im coming!"i sassed fixing my baseball cap.

"Lets go!" Dad yelled enthusiastically grabbing the car keys. As much as i hate my dad sometimes he is alot of fun and he has adhd so he is always hyper.

-15 minutes of a car ride full of awkwardly not knowing the words to my dads songs-

"okay we're here!" he beamed jumping out of the car. I followed. As much as i hated this place i got to see my best friends Hayley Patrick and Andy. I made my way up the stairs just staring at the ground.

"Lilla!" Hayley screamed tackling me. I loved Hayley but she got alot more attention from guys because she is way more girly than i am. I meen look she has longish orange hair i have long straight blonde hair, she wears skinny jeans i wear skater jeans she wears make up i wear baseball caps etc you get the point.

"get off me woman" i teased getting to my feet being greeted by my other friend Patrick. Dammit he was so adorable he wears those big geeky glasses. And then i got bear hugged by my emo bestie Andy.

"Lilla i want you to meet someone" Andy beamed, he stepped aside to show a tall skinny boy with a brown moptop and alot of tatoos."this is Oli Sykes" woah hes beautiful i thought to my self.

HEY BEAUTIFULS SORRY IF THIS IS TERRIBLE ITS MY FIRST TIME WRITING THIS IS CHAPTER ONE BASICALLY INTRODUCING THE CHARACTERS READ ON

COMMENT

RATE

AND IF YOU WANT A SHOUT OUT MESSAGE MEEE XXXX THANKS