chapter 5

Andy's P.O.V

Patrick called me this morning and said that he needed a ride to the studio. So i took him. After we had climbed the many stairs i could hear whispering coming from marks room thing so i dragged pat in there with me. I walked in to Oliver with some skater girl pushed up against the wall. It took me a moment to realise it was Lilla.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!" i yelled. Lilla looked terrified. I couldn't control myself. I stormed right up to Oliver and punched him until he was on the ground bleeding.

"STOP!YOUR HURTING HIM!" lilla sobbed "DAD TRAVIS! COME QUICK!". Some enough Travis and mark were stood looking at Oliver. They obviously knew it was me because i had blood on my knuckles.

"WTF ANDY!" mark yelled in my face.

"HE HAD LIL PUSHED UP AGAINST A WALL WHAT MORE DID YOU WANT!" i yelled.

~skipped to when olivers at home~

Oli's P.O.V

I woke up with a headache and someone sat on the bed next to me. I must have picked up another girl at the club. I turn over to see Lilla sat on the edge of my bed with a glass of water and a few pills.

"did we...?" i slurred

"in your dreams" she giggled. Wow that laugh is amazing

"Oliver? Do you really like me?" she sighed. I had nothing to say i mean i did but i couldn't.

"yes" is all i could reply

SO YEAH I KNOW ITS VIOLENT BUT AH WELL. THANKS BEAUTIFULS

COMMENT

RATE AND ALL THAT JAZZ.

READ ON

SHOUT OUT TO SANDRA COZ SHES AWESOME SO YEAH