chapter 10

Oli's P.O.V

I let go of Andy and stormed out. I jumped in my car. Where is she? Need to find Lilla need to find Lilla. I turned the key and the engine roared to life. She could be at Gerard and Lyn-z's house. I will start there. I sped down the motorway until i finally arrived.

"sorry man she isn't here but i thinks she stopped at the bokens" Gerard told me

I went 100 mph down the motorway once again.

"I shouldn't be telling you but she is at vic and Ronnie's home" Elissa whispered.

Nearly there.. Almost. I took a few more steps and knocked on the door.

"Oliver what brings you here?" Vic asked pulling me into a tight hug.

"i need to see Lilla!" i stated

"why so you can hurt her some more" Ronnoe growled lifting Jenna off his lap.

"Please" i begged.

"fine but if i think anything going on i will come up and beat you" Jenna snarled at me.

I ran up stairs as fast as i could and burst through the spare bedroom doors to find Lilla playing video games in one of my t shirts. Where did she get that.

"Oliver?" She said getting to her feet.

"is that my shirt?" i said chuckling to myself.

"OLIVER YOU FOLLOWED ME" she yelled jumping into my arms "and yes i stole.it a while ago"

"I was so worried but it made me realise i know its only a short time but i feel different around and i guess what i am trying to say is" i trailed off "i love you and i want you to love me again" i stared in her blue eyes and pushed back her blonde hair while she traced the rose tattoo on my neck"please"

She leaned toward my ear and whispered "I never stopped"

"awwwwwwww" i turned to see Vic and Tony leaning on the door frame"this is cuter than Tony"

"C'mon lets go home" i whispered pulling my princess close

"not yet i need a few days but i will be home soon i promise" she replied tugging at my shirt

"fine but i am picking you up so phone me" i muttered but kissing her goodbye and leaving.

HEY BEAUTIFUL A WHOLE CHAPTER WITH OLIVETS P.O.V WOAH ANYWAY SHOUT OUT TO SAYZAAR JUST COZS

FOLLOW

COMMENT

AND DO ALL THAT JAZZ

THANKS FOR READING

P x