chapter 8

LILLA P.O.V

So its been a week of secretly being together. Only Hayley knows about me and Oli. Today is the day we tell Andy Patrick Travis and dad oh and Olis band about us. The thing that scares me most is Andy, he has hated Oli since he said what he did. I'm also worried because Patrick knows if people have a history of hurting girls. So what if Oli is just using me.

"something wrong lilla?" dad asked worrying

"yeah!why?" i replied spilling my words all over

" you havnt sassed me you havnt sung along to greenday you haven't said how happy you are to see Andy or Patrick. You havnt been going on about danisnotonfire and all those hipsters. You've not even touched your skateboard." he wittered.

"dad I'm fine. Just thinking about everything." i replied calmly.

~15 minutes of sitting silently in the car later~

"WAZZUP BITCHES IM BACK!" i yelled as i came through the door.

"eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk" Hayley squealed tackling me.

"Hayley" i shouted hugging her."your back"

"well if it isn't I'm gonna date someone secretly and that person happens to be Oli the boy who has a long record of girls he's hurt" Patrick said putting his hands on his hips like he was my farther.

"yeah he is also the boy who was horrible to you less than 2 weeks ago." Andy chirped in with anger in his voice.

"what do you mean a record?" i questioned

" FOR GOODNESS SAKE ANDY I HAVE CHANGED FOR THE LAST TIME!" a familar Kent accent yelled from behind me.

WELL THATS IT SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG. IM LAZY. THANK YOU. YA BEAUTIFUL SON OF A BARREL. BAI

COMMENT

RATE AND ALL THAT JAZZ

SHOUT OUT TO MEGHAN TURTON. MY BIFFL YEAH