Your Kiss

<Nico>

(The Italics are his dreams, but I'll give you a warning. No, It is not a sinful dream you perverts. This story is gonna go through some edits so I'm going to unpublish it for now.)

I hate myself. Why did I break up with Will? I need him back. But I'm too late. He's with Connor. And I'm alone.

I saw Connor kiss Will then walk away. Will walked back to the infirmary all alone and I was deciding whether I should visit him or not. I chose not to because that would be really awkward.

But I wanted to go so much.
---
I was laying down on my bed, all alone. It was 3 am and I started getting sad. I remembered how Will would give me a good night kiss. And how he would kiss me to wake me up. And kiss me when I was awake. I wanna kiss him again. Gods I missed his kiss. I decided to go to sleep since it was getting late and because I needed to get Will off my mind.

-Dream land-

I was walking around camp, hand in hand with...Percy Jackson?

He was dating Annabeth, though. I looked at Percy who was smiling at the new campers.

"Hey darling,are you okay?" He asked, concern dripping in his voice.

"I'm fine," I responded quickly.

He nodded and continued to greet the demigods. I knew Will would never do that. If he knew something was wrong, he would point it out.

My dream shifted and I was laying in bed with Jason Grace. Hold up- I was in bed...with Jason Grace. Gods, what would happen next.

I took a moment to look at him. He was peacefully sleeping and probably dreaming about bricks or something. I sat up and looked at the time. 4:00 am. It was so late and I should be asleep. Wait...I am asleep...but not asleep...

I laid back down and pulled the cover over my head. When I pulled them back down my dream shifted once more. Instead of pulling down a blanket, I was pulling on a sweatshirt.

"Hey babe! Where are we going today?"

I turned to the voice and saw Leo Valdez walking out of the bathroom.

Nope. That's where I draw the line. Please wake up, Me.

"Oh um.." I began to answer, "Let's just stay here and...do...something..."

"And by something you mean..." He raised an eyebrow, "Dude, something could be anything. Cuddle? Kiss? Watch, I dunno, porn?"

"What? No!"

Leo chuckled to my outburst and my dream shifted again. Gods when will this end.

I was doing archery and big hands held mine to help guide me.

"You're doing great, Nico!"

Oh thank the gods. It's just Frank Zhang.

"Oh, um...Thanks...babe," I smiled and released the arrow.

Once the arrow hit the target, the scene shifted.

Will had me pinned up against the wall in the Hades cabin...