9

"So how's your anniversary in Japan hyung?"

"It's awesome! The sceneries are very beautiful- well not as beautiful as me but- they are really wonderful. I wish you were there with us kookie-yah."

"Hyung it's your anniversary so it would be awkward if I joined the two of you right?"

"Well yeah~ oh by the way, did Jimin call you yet?"

"Actually--"

"Hi babe, sorry I'm late. Oh Jungkook! It's been so long since I saw you, how's life?"

"Nice timing Namjoon."

"What? Did I ruin something?"

"Argh. Nevermind. Just sit the fcking down but don't dare break the fcking chair."

"Chill mom you're in a public place. M-a-n-n-e-r-s."

"Don't fcking tell me what to do."

"Ehem. So Jungkook you've grown up so well."

"Ah yeah."

"So how's your marriage life with Jimin? You know what I saw him last month in--"

*Kring..Kring*

"Hello this is Dr. Kim how may I help you? /What? But I'm having a lunch break with my husband doc. /Today?! I-i don't know doc. /but I just got home from Japan I can't fly to New York this evening. /Okay doc I'll try."

"Ugh babe I'm--"

"Going to New York because there's an emergency I know okay."

"But if you don't want me to leave I think I can--"

"Hon, I know that you treasure your patients as much as you treasure me so you can go. I can take care of myself here."

"But.."

"Just fcking go home and pack your things before I smash you with my strawberry frappe."

"You're never gentle you know. I don't even get it why I married you."

"Kim Namjoon."

"Ah.. Bye Jungkook! Gotta go!"

"Bye hyung!"

"Sometimes I don't get it why I married that A-hole."

"But I know, you know that you love him."

"Well.. a princess often falls inlove with a slave so.."

__________
Hope you saw my clue 😉