Epilogue

"Hi hyung how are you? You know what, I miss you so damn much! It's only been what? A year? A year since you left me?"

****

"Jungkook calm down, we're already inside the plane okay? You need to rest. Just sleep first since it will take 13 to 14 hours before we land to New York. You need to have energy to see Jimin."

"I can't hyung. I can't manage to sleep knowing that my husband is in a critical situation."

"Just.. okay."

****

"Tae can you please play Paper Hearts for--"

"HYUNG!"

"J-jungkook?"

"Hyung how dare you lie to me?!"

"Jungkook I.."

"You said you love me but why did you do this?! You promised me that you'll go home!"

"..."

"You promised me before we got married that we will be with each other and have kids. But how are we able to do that if you're going to leave me soon?"

"I.. I'm sorry."

*****

"You said sorry but all I did was to cry when I saw you lying in that hospital bed. Complaining how much you lied to me, how much you endured all the pain by yourself.

Yes I'm hurt. I'm hurt to the point that I feel like I'm also dying. But you hugged me, I felt the warmth that I longed for the past month you went away again. You also kissed me on my temple, like how you used to do every time I cry out of frustration since I don't know what to write next in my novel. You made me feel loved again.."

****

"Hyung I bought your favorite-- HYUNG!"

"J-jung.. I-I'm okay.."

"No you're not okay! NURSE! MY HUSBAND'S NOSE IS BLEEDING!"

****

"And then I started seeing how much you suffered everyday when you were away..

You started coughing blood, nose bleeding, crying because your head hurts, fainting, and many more that causes me to just look at you dumbfounded, not knowing what to do because I can't do anything else to save you.

But we prayed together right? We prayed -even though we're not religious - for a miracle.

*****

"Thank you for giving Jiminie hyung another day to live and please give him a new one to see the sunlight again. We know you love us Lord, and we thank you for guiding us every--"

"J-jungkook.."

"Yes hyung? Do you need anything? Are you hungry? Do you want me to grab you something to ea--"

"Jungkook I'm tired."

"H-huh? D-do you want to sleep? O-okay lets sleep a-as long as we'll be with each other tomorrow then it's fine with me--"

"Kookie I--"

"Hyung please. Not yet, I'm not ready yet."