Punch

(My inspiration for this book!)

My sword clashes with his and I can't help but glare at the kid who has been the enemy to my father for years now. Peter Pan is a complete ass wipe and deserves to die for all the problems he has caused my father. "Nice to meet again, Kay." "I told you not to call me that." I spit back at this stupid British boy as I swing my sword at him again. But he blocks it with his own again as I glare at him, "This would be easier if you just died." "Sorry Love, but living seems like a better adventure." I roll my eyes at him and smirk when I notice the little bitch Wendy being cornered by some of my father's crew. "You should keep an eye on Ms. Darling, she seems to be in a predicament." He looks over worriedly at her and I quickly take a swipe at his leg with my sword. He quickly jumps back but I was able to scrape his leg to get a nice small cut.

He rips out his pouch of sleep dust and I try to turn to run but I'm too slow. He throws it in my face and then runs off as I fall to the ground in to a slumber. When I awake I look around to notice I am in my bed and all tucked in. I stand and walk out on to the ship deck to notice my father talking to Mr Smee. Mr Smee spots me and smiles nervously, "Sir your daughter is up." I smile lightly back at Smee and look to my father. He seems to be wearing a frustrated expression and I sigh, "Sorry Dad, I tried to tire him out but it seems that boy can just run for days. The only damage I did was a small cut to his leg, I'm so-" I'm interrupted by my father hugging me and sighing, "It's okay my little pirate. We will get him next time." I smile happily and hug him back as I feel a weight lifted off my chest.

I was for sure he would- "Me and Smee have come up with an idea."-here it comes. "Me and Smee have decided to make you seem like you have run away from home on to Never Land. Once you get in a room alone with him, you kill the scoundrel. Then you must flee back to us before his lost animal boys attack you. Finally, we will all attack the camp with the crew." My eyes widen at his idea and my heartbeat stops. He wants me to go to his enemy and act like a damsel in distress, then kill him?! "I-I don't know dad..." He looks at me with hope in his eyes and says softly, "I believe in you my little pirate. Now, this is going to hurt me more then you." I raise an eyebrow and fail to notice his fist come soaring towards my face to make contact with my eye. I stumble back in pain and scream in shock and pain. "Now, get on that island and act like you are running away from home. Now!"

I do as told and run off the beached boat on the the island as the tears fall. I keep running through the forest and soon enough I trip over a log. I tumble and fall on to my knees as I keep crying, I can't believe my father would do this to me. Has he officially gone off the deep end? "You know I can sense a new presence whenever someone comes on to my is-" Pan's voice fills my ears and I just keep crying as I look up at him. He pauses himself and looks at my face in slight confusion as to why I'm crying. The silence isn't so silent as I sniffle from the amount of tears falling down my face and the amount of pain I feel from my right eye. "Wha- Are you alright?" Pan settles on asking me and all I can do is shake my head.

Soon enough I feel his arms wrap around me and scoop me up in his arms. "It's okay love. I got you." He says softly to me and I just cry in to his chest as he carries me. I feel us flying up in the air but I don't look as I keep my face stuffed in to his oddly toned chest. My crying has ceased but that doesn't mean I want to talk, if anything, I am exhausted emotionally. "You could sleep if you'd like Kay." I grit my teeth at the nickname and mumble to him, "That's not my name...." Then I fall to sleep in the arms of my enemy, maybe I should keep my guard up more.