The End

"Are you sure about this Kailey?" Taylor asks me softly as she flies us closer to the ship. I nod and say softly, "I'm very sure TaylorRose. I'm sure I'll be alright and I'm sure we will all meet again some day." "What should I say to Peter when he sees you gave yourself in?" "You say nothing. It's better if he doesn't know you and Tink helped me." She nods and we soon arrive at the ship. "Can I at least be by your side just in case the whole crew tries to kill you?" I sigh and nod, "Okay but don't get yourself killed." "I won't." We go on the deck and turn back in to human size in front of the whole crew.

"Oh it's my little Pirate. I didn't think you would hand yourself in." My father says with a wicked smirk as I sigh. "The deal is I trade myself in and then you leave Peter Pan and The Lost Boys alone, got it?" My father smirks at my words and laughs wickedly as he pulls out his sword. "I must kill you first." He swings at me and Taylor screams as she pulls me out of the way. I rip out my sword and block his next attack as Taylor fights a crew member. I keep fighting my father and at one moment our faces are close and our swords are clashed together. He says to me with a smirk, "I'm glad I killed your mother." My eyes widen in shock and he knocks my feet from out under me and I try to crawl backwards on my forearms but I'm not fast enough.

Then suddenly his sword comes swinging down at my head but luckily a blade catches his just in time to stop from me being killed. "Sorry Hook but you are not aloud to kill My Lost Girl." I smile at Peter's voice and watch as he pushes my father back. "Newsflash kiddo, that's my daughter!" He swings at Peter but their swords clash together. "Well you aren't acting like a father." Clash! "That's because I don't love her!" Ouch. Clash! "Then why would you call her your daughter? You don't care about her so why should I care about you!" Peter swings at him again and this time slices Hook's jacket. As I'm watching a crew member comes up from behind me and grabs me, thus making me scream. Peter looks over at me worriedly and my father swings at him while he is distracted.

"Peter! No!" I scream out but someone jumps in front of Peter and takes the blow to the chest by Hook's sword as well. "MR SMEE!" I scream out and try to break free from this guys grip. But as Peter tries to come to me the guy holds a knife to my throat which makes me and Peter stop. "What is it going to be Peter? Are you going to risk her life by trying to save her or just let me take her home?" My father says evilly beside Peter as all the fighting ceases around us as everyone watches in anticipation. Just let them take me Peter, don't try to be a hero for me this time. As me and Peter look in to each other's eyes, I can tell he is conflicted on what to do. But it's too late as time runs out.

"Times up!" My father says loudly and stabs his sword in to my stomach, make it poke all the way through and actually cut the guy a bit that is holding me. I'm dropped to the ground as Peter screams in agony from seeing me be stabbed and in 0.5 second Peter is on the floor beside me. "Kailey! Keep your eyes open I'll heal you." He puts his hands on my wound and tries to heal me but it doesn't work as I groan in pain. Who knew being stabbed would hurt so much. Laughing erupts from my father as he says, "These swords have a spell on them where you can't heal wounds with magic! AHAHAHAH!" Peter looks in to my eyes and I watch as the reality of the situation hits him. "No, no,no,no, no. There's gotta be away! I can't have you die on me!"

My hand lands on Peter's cheek and I look in to his tear filled eyes as I say, "It's the end for me Peter." "Don't say that! There's gotta be a way! I can't live without you Kailey! Your My Lost Girl and I can't picture being without you!" My eyes tear up as I see some tears stream down my face and I block out the sounds of the lost boys taking out Hook as I look in to Peter's eyes. "I'm sorry Peter but this is where my story ends, where it closes." Peter shakes his head as he places his hand on top of the one I have on his cheek and he squeezes his eyes shut as I speak,

"I love you Peter Pan."

"I love you Kailey Killian."

"Please, Don't you ever forget me."

"I hold you in my heart for forever Kailey, I'll keep doing so in till I can hold you in my arms again."

I smile tiredly at Peter as he kisses my lips softly and my eyes slowly slide shut as I feel my life slip away from reality. This can't be the end of us Kailey! Well it is me so deal with it, now let me die at peace. There's gotta be another book for the readers, we can't leave them depressed! Stop spoiling that this isn't the end you idiot! Fine.....We will see you all in the Sequel! No we won't cuz there isn't a sequel *Wink Wink*. What do you have an eye problem? Shut up so we can end the book! Okay....

The End.

Or is it....?