Hook Strike

I aim at the target and completely miss as I shoot, it ends up hitting the tree behind it. "Ugh I suck at this." I say with a pout and Pan chuckles a bit. "Let me help." He steps closer to me and wraps his arms around me as he positions my arms in the correct position. His face is next to mine as he looks at where I am aiming and he stops as he looks at my face. I turn to look at him too and he smiles softly at me as I return it. Our faces are so close and I swear I saw him glance as my lips as we stare in to one another's eyes. Slowly he starts to lean in and I can't help but let him because my heart beating is telling me to let him kiss me. "PAN!" One of the lost boys scream and Pan pulls away as he looks to the boy, "What's wrong Eddie?"

"Come quick! Taylor brought back an injured Felix!" My eyes widen and we both run after the boy to see what is going on. Soon enough we make it to the center of camp where Felix is standing with one hand on his wound and another around Taylor's shoulders. "Felix! What happened?" Pan asks as he runs up to him and Felix sighs shakily as he answers, "It's all Hook. Him and his boys jumped us and they all attacked me at once. One of them stabbed in to my stomach and Hook told me to bring Kailey back or we would all die." My eyes widen in fear and I can't help but whimper at the thought of my father.

He must have really lost it now. He told me he never wants to kill Pan, he just wants the island and Pan's hand. "This is all your fault!" Taylor screams at me and I can't help but feel that it is my fault. Pan sighs and commands, "It isn't her fault! It's her father's fault!" My heart flutters a bit at Pan sticking up for me but I shove it away because it isn't the time. "Come on Felix, let me heal you up." Pan says to his best friend and takes Felix's arm over his own shoulders now to bring him in to the medical tent.

"This is all your fault pirate girl and you know it. Pan might not see it but I see right through you. Leave before I kill you myself." Taylor says lowly and threatening to me and I just frown. "I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt. I ran away because my father hit me-" "Just go!" She says a bit louder to me but no so Pan could hear and I just sigh and nod. I pick up my bow and arrows along with my sword and head out of Pan's camp. Hopefully I can find my way back to the ship, if not, then I'll just stay in the woods.