Prolouge

So just disclaimer I don't own shiieet except for my own character(s) and my side plots.

___________________________

"Are you sure it's even a good idea?.....it's too hasty right now, especially now!"

The said man hovering over the table where the higher beings had their meetings, which hadn't happened in over a hundred years.

"Still the same old worry wort as ever, Four."The lady in red and black remarked.

"Well someone has to. Especially with someone like you, Seven."The others snicker at this.

Simply chuckling at the comment she replied, "Well that wasn't what you said last night." Flashing a smile to him as if she won this little battle.

The others simply shook their heads at this. Seeing the sparks in their eyes as they glare at each other. One would think that they hated each other but the others knew better, there're just to ignorant to see it themselves.

"Enough!" A new voice joined slightly shaking the room causing the others to be on high alert.

"I expect more from the two of you. Stop bickering like children, it's getting on my nerves."

The said people simply turned their heads away from each other with a huff.

"We came here to talk about the girl so vote."

"Right, as Zero said I vote yes."

"Then I vote yes as well seeing as things might get more interesting..."

The others started to vote as well.

"I just hope she'll forgive us once she realizes what we've done."

"Calm down Three, it should be a blessing that we chose her in the first place. She'll practically be putty in our hands."

"Unless she hates the power that comes with the mentality, if she finds out about us...she'll becoming for our heads."

"And if she doesn't?"

"..."

With that it came to a conclusion.
Ashiya Hanae along with Ashiya Aoi was born.
___________________________

Okay so that's it... for now.

I know almost every fan fic or writer or whatever says this but this is the first book that I publish so please go easy on criticizing me ...please. Uh but anyways I hope you all enjoyed this so far and um give me feedback. 🍍💛