Chapter 3: Zenko part 1

Hi~ ~(*^*)~

Disclaimer- I don't own sheeit um Fukigen Na Mononokean belongs to its rightful owner I just own my side plots and the characters I create.
___________________________

No ones POV

Rushing towards Abeno, Aoi looked over to Ashiya worried that he might be dead.

"Abeno-san?" Ashiya called out but nothing changed. Causing even more worry in both the twins.

"Abeno-san! Abeno-san!" Violently shaking Abeno, he finally open his eyes only to close them again.

Looking over to Ashiya, Aoi tilited her head to the side and whispered,"He's sleeping."

"Huh? Abeno-san,please wake up!"

Finally getting up Abeno tiredly muttered,"...summon. The Mononokean. I'll summon it." Getting up He walked towards the door and said,"Mononokean,come."

Both the twins walked up behind him and Ashiya said,"You can't even say it right." Only after he said that bright lights appeared at the door way and the door open revealing the Mononokean.

Abeno too tired to do anything fell face first at the door way causing Ashiya to blankly state,"So it comes even if you say it wrong..."

Aoi signed in relief. 'He's gonna be ok.'

Walking in the Mononokean, Abeno, now sitting upright said,"Where's your house?"

Ashiya replied," It's a flower shop called "Hana Ashi" in Suzuki-cho" Aoi only nodded still relieved about the fact that Abeno was fine.

Looking forward Abeno said, " You heard him. Can we get there?...I guess the front door will do."

Ashiya questioned,"Are you half asleep?"

'Ding ding'

Taking our full attention. The blank scroll now had writing on it and was still working as we kept staring.

Ashiya was now reading the scroll,"Opening door to 'Hana Ashi'?"

Then suddenly the front door of Ashiya and Aoi's home appeared behind them.

"The front door to our house?"

'Ding ding'
If you open it you'll be home.

"H-Hello." Ashiya said slightly confused.

'Ding ding'
HELLO \('v')/ ⭐️

Surprised Ashiya turned to Abeno, "How does that thing work?

"That hanging scroll expresses the Mononokean's will as text."

Still confused Abeno continued," in other words, this tearoom itself is a yokai."

"HUH?!"

'Ding ding'
Nice to meet you, Hanae and Aoi.

"N-Nice to meet you, too." Aoi then thought, 'if this whole room is a yokai...does that I mean I'm stepping on him?'