Chapter 1: The Begining

(Pic of Aoi)

Disclaimer: I don't own sheeit except for my own character(s) and side plots. Fukigen Na Mononokean belongs to its original owner\ (. ~ .) /

________

Looking out the window from her room she looked up to the clear blue sky.
Reaching her hand outward she though,

'Just a little further and I'll be free.'

The sudden knocking on her door pulled her away from the thought and taking her full attention.

As the door opened she was met with the same face only his was more manlier and instead of golden eyes he had bluer ones.

"Aoi, mom wanted me and you to go to the grocery and get food for dinner."
Nodding I stood up, my thoughts from before disappearing after seeing a familiar face.

Giving him a closed eye smile in which he returned back, she took his hand in hers and walked out towards the door only to stop a put sandals on.

Taking his hand in hers again they walked out the door and only for him to shouts, "Mom, Aoi and I are going out now. See you later."

From the distance their mom replied,"Ok, be carful out there and look after your sister, Hanae!"

Muttering an "ok" he walked out the door still hand in hand with Aoi.

_________
Time skip

Walking back from the grocery store, Hanae started listing off what they had gotten.

"Okay, so we got red peppers, carrots, onions an-AHHH!" his sentence got cut off with a slightly girlish scream causing Aoi to slightly jump at the sudden noise.

Looking down, Hanae notice he stepped on what seemed to be the tail of a stuffed animal.

Picking it up he gently placed the stuffed animal in a plastic bag hanging off the sidewalk fence.

"Now no one will step on it and it'll be easier for the owner to find it."

Aoi looked up at her brother to see him with a slight pink hue on his cheeks, probably due to fact that he believed he did a good deed.

To which he did, well in Aoi's mind anyways. Also explaining the slight brother complex she had developed for him over the years they've been together. She had the need to protect him even if Hanae was the older sibling.

Turning around to go walk on the path that they were on before, Hanae suddenly frozen to which Aoi stop and turned around once more.

Suddenly that stuffed animal was no longer in the bag and neither was it a stuffed animal, but now it was on his back.

Aoi slightly blush at how they both look together.

'How cute.'

Not realizing that her hand was already reaching toward the creature, her hands met with his slightly dirty but fuzzy fur. Loving the feeling of how soft the fur was she continuously pet it until the creature starting purring at the gesture.