˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅Jhoe x Nipple Man Pt. 1 ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅

It was one fucking fine afternoon as Nipple Man made his way to Jhoe's slumber with torture devices, duckie tape, a fine ass belt, rope, BTS sad songs, and his thing down there. (⁎⚈᷀᷁ᴗ⚈᷀᷁⁎)
so this fucker aint got time so he kicked open that wooden crappy door and finds Jhoe on her couch eating Lay chips with her child's (Me bc deal wit it) banana plushie.
But Jhoe turns around and sees this crazy beautiful emoticon and starts fangirling the shit out of my ears while squealing, " OMF NIPPLE MAN!1!!1! IM UR NUMBER ONE--"

nipple man grabs Jhoe by her face and rips her cupcake pjs off of her while tying her up naked bc he has the majestic powers of korosensei.

"CHILD WHERE ARE OMF HELP MEE U LITTLE SHIT" she screamed while shaking. But child (Maknae aka me) was too busy to care while she ate strawberry vanilla ice cream with her fiancée, Bowen.
because Jhoe was being loud enough that Nipple man was hella turned on (somehow idk nipple man is not human jfc) so he tape Jhoe's mouth while fingering the shit out of her. as she came, he ripped that shit load of tape off which left red marks all around her mouth but hey, all the moustache hair was gone! he then began to choke her with his gigantic hawt firey thing and made her swallow his beautiful cum.

but then Minseok walked in.

Minseok (My dadi aka Jhoe's hubby boo) bitch slapped Nipple man and ripped his shirt off to prove he's better than an emoticon

But Nipple man is only a beautiful emoticon

But Nipple man is only a beautiful emoticon. (⁎⚈᷀᷁ᴗ⚈᷀᷁⁎) ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ amcumrite?

Jhoe was either to pick smexy Baozi abs or beautiful majestic Nipple Man!1!1!!1!
but even so, she had to pick beautiful lay chips.

Maknae walked in on this with Bowen carrying her bridal-style like the charming prince he is in her eyes while she snuggles his neck and holds her Winnie the Pooh☺️☺️✨✨💫💫💖💖
But they weren't the only ones who walked in on this, Jagisoo ( My Mother aka @jagisoo) and Kris did too (。ŏ﹏ŏ)
Maknae notices her Dadi and Nipple Man surronding her Mom naked, "She's Jhoe you fuckers, le HOE"
Minseok thinks his child has gone crazy and starts to choke Jhoe with his steamy and smexy you know what. (᷀᷁ᴗ᷀᷁)
Maknae looks terrified as Bowen rushes her back to their room (I wonder what happened (⁎⚈᷀᷁ᴗ⚈᷀᷁⁎) Moments later moans and banging were heard in their room, as Jagisoo and Kris was left outside staring at the scene.

"What the actual fuck." Kris began, "This is not my style."

Nipple man began to fist Jhoe's ass repeatedly while Minseok was still choking her with his smexy big thing (⁎⚈᷀᷁ᴗ⚈᷀᷁⁎)

Jagisoo was left standing still as her eyes were bleeding at the scene while Kris was snacking on some yummy Lay chips.

BUT THEN RIN AUNTIE ( Aka @NatsukoRivallie ) COMES IN AND KIDNAPS MR. BANANA PLUSHIE .-.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 The End 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏