˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ Jhoe x Nipple Man Pt. 3 ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅

YAY!!! MORE NIPPLE MAN SHITS! (oh wups smut sorry mom lol)

for ur own fucking sake dont read this pure gold.

ok so after mom almost dies korosensei decides to feed nipple man to kaneki. but right at that moment when jisoos comes to take nipple man away to hell-- heaven, "OMG NO YELLOW CIRCLE WITH LONG THINGS COMING OUT OF IT DON'T TAKE NIPPLE MANNNNNNN" mom screams while stealing jisoos' holy water and dumping it on korosensei. rip. but nagisa kun comes in and steals mr banana plushie while dragging korosensei away. (fuck just noticed i wrote mom instead of Jhoe. whatever)

after screaming like my poor asshole lu feng nipple man doesn't give up just like lu feng. ( i still need to watch my movie *sobs* ) once only Jhoe and le Nipple man are in the room Jhoe decides to work on her french work that she wants to burn in hell and feed to kaneki. but nipple man aint got no time so he grabs Jhoe by the hair and rip off her hospital clothes with stains on it. (why are u so dirty mom 😏)
Nipple man ties her up to the hospital bed, Jhoe struggles to get away but nipple man is planning some fifty shades of grey shit so too fucking bad. Nipple man takes his Meitu phone out ( please get me one like omg its only like seven hundred dollars pls ) and takes pics of Jhoe's EXPOSED fucking body so he can admire it all day long.

Jhoe's iPhone starts ringing, it's from Andy her best friend.

THE WORDS ON THE SHIRT OK NOT BOWEN BC BOWEN IS FUCKING MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

nipple man picks her phone and throws that shit out of the window "... Ill just ask $uhoe to buy me another--" nipple man forcefully entered Jhoe pounding into her until her ass was bleeding. he couldnt tell if he was on her period but whatever. (i think I'd be pretty good at writing some bl stories wadda think guys?)

Jhoe screams as it felt like she was taking a gr8 shit (im just bored ok) "..S-STAN GOT7..! stan.. yugyeom.. stan t-talent.." she tried to say.
soon enough nipple man cummed inside of her, he was pretty happy 2day ( day -> day6 ) very much stan!1!1!
Nipple man ran off (legit imagining that omf 😂😭) before he was accused of sexy rape so yeah. Jhoe was left tied and naked with cum and blood everywhere until

Rin auntie came in1!!1!1! Jhoe was waiting for Rin auntie to untie her poor ass but, "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE BANANA." she shouted. "THIS IS SUPPOSE TO END OFF WITH ME STEALING THE BANANA OKAY."

Well too bad author shi says no ^~^
Jhoe's child (me) comes in on Bowen's back while sucking

                                                                                                              a lolipop. (u dirty hoes)

😉😉😉😉😉😉 THE END!1!1!1!! 😉😉😉😉😉😉