˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ Jhoe x Nipple Man Pt. 2˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅

Okay so since I'm shit and needs Jisoos, why not make pt. 2!!11!!1!

After that smexy scene which was terrifying for @jagisoo, Jhoe was stuck in the hospital with banana plushie. She has a dislocated jaw and her arse was sore. But y'know Nipple Man still wasn't satisfied. He wanted more, he wanted to hear Jhoe scream and moan his name.
But of course, Nipple Man doesn't give a fuck whether Jhoe has a small arsehole so the very next morning he made his way into the hospital with vibrators and a whip.
Jhoe was sound asleep as she felt the pain of his slender long fingers pounding her ass. In and out, In and out.
She gasped, the nurses and doctors weren't around. "F-Fuck.. You're so tight.." Nipple Man grunted as he entered Jhoe. "M-Mmm..! Ah! It's..! Too.. deep-- Nipple Man~!" Jhoe moaned. (Trying not to scream my heart out jisoos kris WHY)

Nipple Man kept pounding into Jhoe, Jhoe couldn't handle the pain and the pleasure. It hurt so much, but it felt so right.. Tears were forming at the corner of Jhoe's shimmering eyes. Nipple Man was even more turned on.

He soon made her cum, she moaned his name as Nipple Man pounded into her even more.

It hurt so much for Jhoe, it felt like he was tearing her ass apart Kaneki-style. She whimpered, "P-Please st-stop..! I! I-I can't! It hurts..!" Nipple Man glared at her, "Behave. It won't hurt if you behave for me." Jhoe was soon feeling numb, her vision was fading darker, and darker. Moments later, she heard Nipple Man shouting her name. He screamed for help :

 He screamed for help :

( Cr. To my lovely couple XC x LF~ )

But then Korosensei flew in with Rin Auntie (@NatsukoRivallie ) and stole Mr. Banana Plushie.

˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄ The End ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅˃̣̣̥᷄