3- Dylan The Bully

"Feel that?" the rapist asked. "I want you so bad. You really turn me on."

"W-who put y-you up t-to this?" I stuttered.

"I did."

With all my strength, I pushed the Popular away. "No really. No one ever wants me, and why wouldn't you just ask me out, instead of trying to RAPE me?"

"Oh shit. Nelson didn't say anything about her fighting back."

"Nelson? As in Dylan Nelson?" I couldn't believe it. He hates me so much that he'd get a guy to rape me? That is low, that is really low, Dylan Nelson.

"Yeah. Don't tell him I said that. This is all just a big mistake. How about we both keep a secret. I won't tell anyone that Dylan put me up to this, and you won't tell anyone that I almost raped you. Deal?" he put his hand out.

"Deal," I said, grabbing his hand and shaking it.

♠ DYLAN'S POV ♠

"So, did you do it?"

He nodded. "Sure did."

Revenge is sweet.

*End of flashback*

~~~~~

♥ VIOLA'S POV ♥

That was why I didn't believe it was beyond Dylan to set me up and make me look like a fool. He's certainly gone further than that before. I mean, he had a guy almost rape me, that's not something that a normal bully would do. And the thing is, I'm not even sure why he hates me, or even if he does, but one thing is for sure, you don't ever want to get into Dylan's bad list.

I'll give him two more minutes. If he's not here by then, I'm leaving. Or I'll just go inside the library as it is my second home, almost. Well, it's my third home, really; I already have two other homes.

Two minutes later

Dylan was still a no-show. Picking up my bag, I began walking away from the library.

Wait up!

Not you again.

Don't say that like it's a bad thing.

It is a bad thing.

Just wait a minute.

Sighing in frustration, I turned around and started back towards the library. When I arrived, none other than Dylan Nelson himself was standing there with his arms crossed, a searching expression on his face. When he spotted me marching towards him, a smirk grew on his face.

"I hope you're freaking happy, making me wait here for twenty minutes," was the first thing I said once I reached him.

"Sorry, couldn't find the library," he smirked.

"Sure you couldn't," I replied sarcastically. "Everyone in the school knows where the library is, except you."

"Ouch. I seriously doubt that."

"I seriously believe it."

"Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night."

"Shut up. Do you want my help or not?"

"Yes, I want your help."

"Well then let's go inside," I said, ushering him into the library.

*

I don't know what it is about Populars and being players. As soon as we were sitting somewhere quiet and private, Dylan moved in close. His lips had only just brushed mine when I shoved him away.