younow

"Weston let's go live, "I said to my ugly cousin "god you're so annoying,"he rolled his eyes. "But you love me,"I poked his nose and laughed I set up my ipad so I could get a good angel of us. Soon I pressed the live button and more than 50 people we're already here.

"Let's guest some people, "Weston said and the first person he guested was Mark "BruhitsMark!! "I laughed "stoppp Danny ,"he whinned "okay okay what do you want to do ? " I asked.

"Okay Daniela Kiss, Marry, Kill ?" Mark asked

I nodded

"Bryce Hall, Mikey Barone, and Zach, "

"Kill Zach because he's all Ariel's, Kiss Bryce because I killed zach, and Marry Mikey because he looks like daddy material, " I laughed

"MESSY MONDAY! " Mark yelled jumping up and down

"I mean he's cute and yeah, "I said turning red

"Wait would you smash? "He said laughing I stayed quiet not really wanting to answer that question

"Wait you're not answering that means you would! "He yelled laughing
"Mark I'm dropping you, "I said and dropped him "well that was something, "I whispered to myself

"GUYS IM TAKING COCO TO PLAYLIST LIVE ORLANDO I THIS WEEKEND! " Weston yelled and he started reading the chat box "yes this ugly creature is going, "he said flicking my forehead.

I read the chat box and people asked for my age "I'm turning 17 in October so I'm 16,"I smiled "wait Mario wants us to guest him, "Weston said "yay meston is alive, "I said.

"#Dickey will soon be alive to, "Weston muttered "I heard that, "I said hitting the back of his head then Mario popped up.

"Daddy! "Weston squealed "Wes, "Mario smiled "what about me?  "I asked smiling "you can go guest Mikey he's live, "Mario winked at me.

"Oh God I only said he was daddy material, "I groaned "and you said he was cute, "Weston added "you know what I'm leaving your house, " I said standing up.

"You can't remember you're staying here til we go to playlist haha ugly nugget "he said "when are you guys leaving? "Mario asked "we're leaving tomorrow but weston can't decide which stuffed animals he's taking, "I groaned throwing coco chanel around.

"STOP TRYING TO KILL COCO! "weston yelled attacking me and hitting me with a green stuffed frog. I yelled for my life.

After about three hours if broad cast we decided to end it. Weston decided to finish packing since I was all packed. He ended up taking coco with him I'm guessing he wanted to give it back to Hunter if Hunter even goes.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw kaylnn sitting down eating pizza. I sat with her and talked about her small crush on Westons friend Ian "stoooppp Daniela let's talk about that Mikey guy, "she gently shoved me "I don't understand I just said he was cute and daddy materil ,"I laughed "yeah but you've never ever said someone was cute on live stream, "she said.

"Yes I have, "I said but now that I think of it I haven't said anybody was cute "no you haven't remember when mark asked you which jara twin would you date and you said non they're both ugly, "she said and bursted out laughing.

After that we decided to sleep since we're leaving early tomorrow morning.

I Like money so I was like you know what I'm doing a fanfic on his 😂