jesus

I woke up to the biggest headache I've ever had. Ugh. And guess what? I'm leaving for playlist this morning !

I quickly got up and put on my converse, school Jersey, and some comfortable pajama pants. I heard foot steps and I already knew it was weston who else would it be ?

I quickly jumped into bed acting like I was asleep and sure enough weston came in he had whip creme god could this get any worse? "Weston!" I heard Kaylyn call and he quickly stopped what he was doing. He ran downstairs.

I quickly got up I slowly walked downstairs still with this headache. Kaylon and Weston were arguing about something on Twitter. "Jesus children what are you guys talking about ?" I asked quietly, "messy Monday," weston said "what's on messy Monday?" I asked.

"YOU!" Kaylyn screamed

"Jesus tone it down a bit I have a headache ," I said sitting on a stool I sat deciding to go on Twitter and guess who tweeted me? That's right Maggie Lindman.

@maggielindman

@danielakoury Damn birch can't stay away from my man ?

Wow. I decided to not tweet back because there's no point in it. "Dan go get your stuff we're leaving," Kaylyn said I nodded and went to go grab my suitcase. I slowly walked to the car "so what do you think about messy Monday?" Weston asked, " well first she needs to learn how to spell then she can say something," I said  shutting my eyes "you heard guys," Weston says "what the hell Weston why'd you record it?" I said  quickly grabbing his phone and erasing it.

"Sorry Jesus," he mumbled

- at airport -

We got at the airport just on time and we also got some time to spare. I quickly went into the taco bell and grabbed myself unsweetened tea. (Lmao I love unsweetened tea (: ) I paid and left when I got back to where Weston and Kaylyn were they called our plane. I gave the lady my ticket and she nodded and gave it back.

I sat in my seat which was beside Weston and went to sleep.

"Get up loser," Weston shook me really hard "Jesus Wes ,"I said  standing up. "Race you to baggage claim," he said I nodded and ran I ended getting tripped by Weston and kicked by Kaylyn, "I thought we were teaming up against Weston!" She turned around and laughed, "he gave me twenty dollars," I quickly got up and ran again.

As I got closer I saw Weston getting yelled at by the security guard I laughed. I let her yell at him and grabbed my bags Kaylyn was also there just standing.

Ten minutes passed and Wes came back I laughed at him, "My dad Bob Duncan would be so proud," he said grabbing his bags we waited for one of Weston's friends Mario.

Weston quickly got up and ran towards a tall boy he was cute how come I've never seen him? No Daniela stop. I walked over and introduced myself to him he was pretty cool and funny.

Mario's are driving us to the hotel since Weston's parents didn't come.

We got in the hotel and they welcomed us in "Welcome Daniela, Weston, Mario, and Kaylyn to Orlando Playlist !" The front desk lady said we smiled and got our rooms I was sharing room with Kaylyn and Mario and Weston were sharing.

As we walked to our rooms someone bumped into me and I fell on my butt. "I am so sorry,"I said getting up I looked up and saw Bryce Hall, "don't be it was my fault. Daniela right?" He asked I nodded "well Bryce nice seeing you I'll see you around ," I smiled and kept walking.

"Hey Daniela you wanna maybe hangout later with me and my friends ? " Bryce asked "Uh yeah sure ," I smiled "okay meet me at the lobby at 6?" He smiled I nodded and entered my room.

Playlist is going to be very interesting this year.......