ariel hates you

We walked out of the meet and greet happy as ever ! Although tomorrow was our last day here. I need to start talking to Mikey because I really want to hit that. Naw I'm just playing. I think Weston likes that Erin girl that keeps coming but you know it's his life.

I kind of don't like her but who knows maybe she's nice.

Mario walked by my side putting his arm around me. Honestly Mario isn't a bad guy but I think I kind of like Mikey. "So Danny what are you thinking about?" Mario asked "well about Weston's small butt,"I said.

He laughed a little and Weston started yelling "CHICKENS ARE GORILLAS LIKE ARIEL !" I really want I choke him.

We played truth and dare and guess who was up first ? Me!!!1!1!1

Jesus please kill me before they do. " okay chicken nugget I dare you TO KISS MIKEY AND ASK HIM OUT ON A DATE TOMORROW!" Weston yelled out oh no why did I know this was going to happen ?

" why me you ugly peanut ," I wined "SHUT UP OR ARIEL WILL HATE YOU AND KILL YOU !" then he ran away

Oh no

I quickly ran to Weston and he was with Mikey and Bryce. I quickly went to them "hey guys," I smiled "what's up Danny I have something to ask you," Mikey said smiling ugh his smile makes me so wet. Hahah y'all thought I'm a child of my baby Jesus

What's up ducklings I'm the queen of ducks if you don't like it suck a toe and die ! I have a lot of chapters ready but I just update really slow sorry ugly ducks you guys should kys !1!1!