fight

"Hey Daniela where are you going so dressed up ?" Mario asked me as I walked down the hallway "hang out with some people wanna come ?" I asked him he nodded and catched up with me we walked silently until he broke the silence "so who are these 'people?'" He asked "well it's Bryce and his friends ," he smiled and nodded "lit," he said.

As we got in the elevator we started cracking jokes and then I heard the Bing. The elevator opened and we got out as we walked to a couch I spotted Bryce and their goons with some other two people. I couldn't quite figure who they were since their back was turned against us.

Mario and I walked further and then Bryce noticed us "guys c'mon,"he said to the other two people. As they turned around I saw who it  Mikey Barons and Maggie lindman. Crap.

"Well look who it is the bitch that likes MY boyfriend," Maggie said smirking while grabbing her hand, "look I came to hang out not start this," I said calmly.

She rolled her eyes I ignored and said hey to Jovani and Julian. We all walked to this pizza place and well ate I was by Mario the whole night.

As we walked back from the pizza place we all split up and went to our rooms. As I went in the elevator it was stopped by Maggie. Jesus. She looked at me and elbowed me "what's your problem?"I asked "stop staring at my boyfriend you piece of shit," she said, "look don't call me a piece of shit only because you have a low self-esteem that I'd probably steal your, but I'm not like that so please step of my lane,"I said calmly.

As the elevator door opened I saw Mikey oh God why is he on the same floor?

I quickly ran into my room I didn't want anymore problems.