-you-

Jaebum P.O.V

After letting him sit infront of the heater for a good while, Jaebum decided it was best to ask him again.

"Youngjae-ah."

Youngjae turned to face Jaebum, crossing his legs on the floor.

"Yes?"

"How did you get in my bathtub?"

Youngjae sighed, turning off the heater.

"Well, it started a few days ago, with truth or dare-"

"What the hell Youngjae, who dares their friends to break in to peoples apartments?"

Jaebum softly glared at Youngjae, because who even commits to that sort of dare?

"Let me finish, kay? So anyway, it started with a game of truth or dare. Now, all my friends were incredibly drunk, and two were knocked out on the couch. The questions and dares kept getting weirder and weirder, one of the truths was 'How many bottlecaps have you ever eaten without hurting yourself?', that was my friend Jinyoung, he answered with 7-"

"Why did your friend eat bottlecaps?"

"That's not the point!" Youngjae huffed in annoyance.

"Then why are you telling me?!"

" Shut up! It's part of the story."

Jaebum shut up, because Youngjae had an extremely exasperated look on his face.

"So anyway, as I was saying, we had crazy things going on. Then, this drunk old man, I think he was Jinyoung's dad, came over and joined in. He was the one that gave me the dare."

"Great role model. Make kids break into peoples houses for the good of the country."

"No. He didn't tell me to break in. He dared me to sleep in a bathtub, that was not mine, or anyone's I knew. But going around to people asking 'Can I sleep in your bathtub?' wasn't going to work."

"I would've said yes."

"Face it, Jaebum. Nobody would've. Not even you."

He had a point. Jaebum would have questioned him and then given him a response, which would be no either way.

"Okay, I wouldn't. Continue your story."

"So, last night, I went with my friends to bar in this part of Seoul." [A.N. Jaebum's apartment is located in Itaewon, so think Craftworks Brewery ] " Now I've never been here, so I was a bit lost on the way home. And extremely drunk. But then I saw your window, opened with the tub in full view. So my stupid drunk lizard brain thought it would be good to complete that dare, right then and there."

"Youngae, this is a fifth floor apartment."