??? What?

??? P.o.v

When I watched Ray go inside his house, I ran out of the bushes to headquarters. And to think, I actually was gaining some real truthful feelings for Ray and he goes to Roc I was seriously going to tell him about  my boss and my crews plan to kill the both of them but who cares now he has Roc.

As I made my way inside headquarters, I saw my boss.

"So have you found out anything about the two." My boss ??? said smoking his blunt

"No sir, but they seem to like each other." I said. When I said that he put his blunt down and had anger written all over his face, I would be lieing if I said I was scared,

"What the fuck do you mean they "seem to like each other." Its your fucking job to keep them away from each other as much as you can." He said.

"Sorry sir, I promise to keep them away from each other but why don't you like the both of them?." When I finished asking my question I felt a sting go across my face. Did he just smack me?!?!?!?!?

"Don't you ever in life be in my personal business!!!!! Go it!!!!." ??? Screamed at me. I nodded my head letting a few tears fall/

"Now thats a good doggy. Come over here." He said pointng to his desk. I approached my way over there slowly. He sat down in his chair and he pointed to his lap telling me to sit. When I sat down my ass hit his dick making him groan. I meantally gagged.

He carried me up to his room at HQ.

When we got their he threw me on the bed.

"Rough I see." I said.

"Only for you baby." He whispered in my ears. I groaned in his touch. This is starting to feel good I thought..

He striped me nakedly until my body was bare. He then striped his clothes. He laid down on the bed.

"Suck it for me." Without warning I took all of him into my mouth.

"Uhggg just ike that baby." Within seconds he cummed in my mouth.

"Damn." He said.

"Face down ass up." I did as told and he entered his dick in me.

"Ahh.' I said.

He started pumping himself into me very slowly while massaging my balls. The feeling of ecstacy ran trhough my body from all the pleasure. 

'Im abou too......." I cummed all over his chest and his licked it rite off with help from me.

I eventually went to sleep.

-Next day-

Ray p.o.v

I got up reay for school and I did all that hygeine shit. When I was done I went to Rocs house and rang the dorrbell. Within secinds he opened the door and he was looking sexy.

I bit my lips looking at him making him blush.

"Lets go." He said. As we were making our way, to school we saw Jacob. When Jacob saw us he ran to me.

"Hey baby." I said to him.

'Hi babes." He said. We walked hand in hand to school. When I turned around I saw Roc looking sad,

"Babe wait." I said turning Jacob. He had confusion written on his face. I waited for Roc to catch up.

I put my arms around Roc. He smiled and blushed a bit. When I turned to Jacob he looked at us emotionally like he felt he failed at something important that he was suppose to do.

"Are you okay?" Roc said to him sounding a bit worried. Jacob nodded with no emotion which was scary. He then let go of my hand and went inside the school.

Roc looked down.

"Roc are you ok?"

"Yeah its just that I hate when Jacobs mad at me." He said. I sighed, he doesnt even know if hes mad or not so he shoudlnt worry.

"Lets go." I grabbed his hand and we made our way to first block.

When we got their we saw Jacob and yet again he had no type of emotion like he was planning something with somebody and the plan seemed to have failed. But its whatever. I decided to give him some space and I sat next to Roc.

"Okay class we have a new student today." Ms.Benson said.

"So tell stuff about yourself to your class." The boy looked at Jacob and Jacob looked at him. And they smirked at each other like they knew each other even Roc saw. 0_o.

"Well my name is Myles Brown I'm 17 about to be 18 and well I'm a very, very mysterious person and I like secrets so I guess that its." Everybody In the class looked bewildered except  Jacob as if he expexted that. Somethings is off about him and I'm determined to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp this is ??? What.

So does anybody have a clue as to whats going on????

Well if you think you do the comments are right below.

Does anybody know who the boss is?

And who ??? is?

ByeBye skittles!