The boss

Ray p.o.v

When I was ready go to school, Roc had sent me a message saying hes gonna pick me up so I stood outside waiting for him. After awhile I saw him pull up. I ran down my porch to his car and I got inside.

"Sup boiii." He said.

"Nothing bruh" I said back. He pulled out (teehee that sounds so wrong, anyways) of the parking space he was currently in and we were on our way too school. When we got to school we got out the car we saw Prince talking to Dig,which pissed me off but I kept my cool so to prevent problems I told Roc we should just go inside.

Once the bell had rung me and Roc had walked to class laughing making jokes.

When class was starting we found out we had a new teacher today.

"Hi class I'm your new teacher my name is Christopher or Chris Brown, but you guys are student so to you I am Mr.Brown." He said. The class didn't even pay him any attention. Then we heard somebody come through the door so everybody turned their heads. When I looked it was Jacob, Dig and Myles.

"Why are you late Mr.Myles,Jacob,and Dig." He said them as if he didn't care.

"Sorry. Mr.Brown" They said.

Wait......................How the hell do they know him I mean seriously hes a new teacher he just got here. You know what forget it maybe I'm just overthinking it. I closed my eyes dozing off into a sleep.

Roc p.o.v

I was in deep thought of Jacob,Dig, and Myles something is just weird and off about them. I was interrupted in my thoughts when I heard snoring, when I looked at Ray he was sleeping and it was like the cutest thing in the world.

-5th period-

Roc p.o.v

It was time for lunch, I was poking Ray's cheek to wake him up but he wouldn't wake up. I was about to tickled him but Jacob came.

"Hi Jake." I said,

"Hi bestfriend ." He said and smiled, but anybody could tell he was fake smiling. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Roc you should know Ray is a hardass sleeper and poking his cheek aint gonna wake up, but this will." He got ontop of Ray and started kissing him soon enough Ray started kissing back and they started getting all touchy and stuff. I looked away to keep myself from crying and I cleared my throat. Suddenly Ray stopped.

"Sorry, Bro I aint know you were there." He said.

"It's okay, but lets go to lunch." I said almost through the door but they were still making out. I looked at them in sadness, and I made my way to lunch..................by myself.

Lunch was over and their was still no sign of them anywhere. I watched as people left the carateria with their friends.

Within minutes I was their by myself.

I sighed letting the tears fall this time.

I walked to class knowing I was going to be late, 

I was walking until I heard talking. I stopped and turned around and I heard the talking coming from an empty clasroom. I stepped a but further and opened the door just a little bit. When I peeked through I saw Jake,Dig,Myles and..........................Mr.Brown???????

The whole time I stood their and they didn't see. I heard every single thing they said about wanting to kill me and Ray.

I was beyond shocked, seriously !!!! Jake had been lieing about being my friend this entire time and he purposely took Ray from me. I saw that they were now approaching the door and I didnt know where to run too,so I stood behind the door hoping and praying they didnt see me.