Day4: Confessing

Roc

Well you know the usual just sitting here doing absolutely nothing waiting and waiting until my prince charming takes me away from here.

Ray pov

I was in first block/period. I had math and Mr.Brown teaches it. Myles, Dig and Jacob are in the class too. It may be a hard thing today but when the bell rings i'm going to keep all 4 of them back with Prod so they confess to their doings.

As Mr.Brown kept babbling on and on about expressions and equations, I zoned out looking at him. I dont know why but he just looks a tiny but.. not alot, like Roc. And me too. shivers went down my spine at the thought of him being my....you know what nevermind.

When I snapped back into reality everybody was looking at me.

"What?!?!?"

Everybody quickly turned their heads around.

~45 minutes later~

The bell had just rung. 

I saw Jacob, Dig, Myles and Mr,Brown packing up their stuff ready to go. But, once everybody had left it was just me, Prod and the four of them. I went to the door and closed it locking it shut.

"Mr.Brow- I mean Mr.Lopez what are you doing?" Mr.Brown said. Wait what the hell was he about to call me?

"You know what...You 4 need to stop playing games, I know you guys took Jacob." I screamed. They looked at me and pretended like they didn't know what I was talking about.

"Babe are you insane?" Jacob said.

"No Jacob he is not insane, I got proof." Prod said. Jacob turned pale as he heard the tape recorder.

"So what do you guys have to say now." Prod said mean glaring them. A soon as the three were about to protest to Prod. Mr. Brown stopped them and came forward.

"Yes they took Jacob because of my plan." He said smirking.

"What plan god dammit."

"A plan to show your guys who you really are and once you find out you guys were going to die because everytime I look at the both of yall back memories come back." He said.

"Chris... Do we even know you?" I said

"More than you think."

"Well we really don't care, we just want Roc." Prod said.

"Do you really want him Prodigy." Dig said.

"Yeah." we both said.

"Well them follow us to the car." Myles said.

"Ok" 

As were walking out I heard groaning I turned around and saw Prod on the floor with his head bleeding and when I looked up I saw Jacob smirking and he hit my too making me black out..................