Day5

Ray pov

When I woke up I was in a comfy bed but my arms were held up. I squirmed around and I saw that my hands were cuffed too the bed I was in. It was kind of hot in the room and I was sweating bullets, my lips went dry and all I smelled was must coming from me.

"Hello!, is anyone their." Withing 5 minutes Chris walked in.

"Hey!" He said all perky and shit, like wtf! Did he not realize that he just brutally kidnapped me and my best friend. 

"Why the fuck are you so happy!" I said with an attitude.

"What I can't be happy?" Chris sad with a saddened expression but he had a smirk cursed up on his lips.

I rolled my eyes, as he walked to the window opening it up, I felt happiness arise in me as I thought of jumping out the window, that was until I saw the safety guards were on. I groaned and kicked my feet in ear.

"Aww is something wrong." Chris said acting as if he cared.

"No!" I screamed at him.

"Aww you Mad or nah?" He screamed in my face. I swear to god if this old ass bastard acting like he fucking 18 don't get the fuck up out my face, I'm gonna have a bitch fit.

"Where the hell is Prod?" I said, with such venom in my voice.

"Getting his v-card taken away from Myles and Dig." He said with that cocky smile plastered on his face.

I screamed in annoyance why the hell is he lieing to me.

"And where the hell is my ba- I mean Roc." I said, sounding like a fucking devil at this point.

"Now that's not any of your business." He said, giving me a plate of food.

"Now eat up, because if you do maybe just maybe you get to see Prod and your br- I mean Roc, now hurry the fuck up." He said closing the door, I grabbed the plate of food and ate it all in a minute, that's just how bad I wanted to Roc and and I wanted to make sure Prod was okay.

I sat on the bed obviously I mean I'm cuffed too it, and I just sat there waiting for Chris too come-back.

"AHHH PLEASE STOP IT HURTS!" I heard screaming coming from another room, that voice sounded familiar............Prod!

"PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE,,,,,,,," I heard him shout. I heard all to familiar laughs and I knew it was Dig and Myles. They were laughing. That means Chris wasn't lying. I sat on my bad as I heard the take my best friends innocence away. I can imagine everything.

Little Prod cuffed to the bed, screaming and shouting.

Dig and Myles just hovered over him.

Whispering to him, threatening him.

But.....nobody will ever hear his cries

Everything in here stays in here and it will never ever go out....ever

I cried at the thought.

I heard the screams and the cries stop, the laughing stopped too.

Chris walked into the door with a lifeless Prod and a scared, crying Roc looking at him with fear and worry in his eyes.

"Prod please just please wake up." He whispered, as Chris threw them in the room like they were garbage.

Since, Roc ain't see me and he was hovered over Prod, I quietly told Chris to uncuff me and he did, he left and closed the door...tight.

I quietly walked behind Roc and I pat his back, he swung quickly because of his reflexes. He looked at  me wide-eye, he jumped on me and hugged me. I would be lieing if I said i didn't miss his hugs, my eyes squeezed shut as I hugged him tightly,

"I miss you Ray."

"I miss you too Roc."

We both heard groaning and we both looked over at Prod. He was trying to get up but he kept on falling, I saw tears on the brim of rocs eyes and I'm pretty sure their were some on mines too.

Me and Roc got up and placed him on the bed.

Prod stopped trying to sit up and he finally just stayed down looking up at the blank ceiling.

"Prod?" Roc whispered letting his tears fall.

Prod said nothing all he did was look at the ceiling like it was the most important thing in the world.

"Roc lets let him be okay, and lets just lay down." Roc nodded quickly, and he walked up to Prod and kissed his forehead before walking over to the bed I was cuffed to.

We both laid down as we heard the sniffle cries of Prod

I felt something wet drip down my arm, telling me Roc was crying, I sighed and just rubbed his back.

Soon, Prod feel asleep and so did Roc.

Who the hell is going to save us now.

Wait

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ANTOINE!