Chapter 1

Enjoy!!!
★★★★★★★★★★★★

I buried my face deeper into the crook of her neck and took a deep breath breath. Lavender,just like always.

I was going to miss her so much. I pulled back from our embrace but kept my arms around her waist. I brought up one hand to wipe away the tears that were falling freely from her warm brown eyes.

"I love you. Always will." I whispered softly.

"I love you too." She choked out.

She sniffled and released me before taking a step back.

"We won't lose touch ok?  I'll call and we'll text and be best friends forever. Promise."

She simply nodded and I smiled at her before I hoped into the car with my parents.

The move had taken a toll on everyone but I was kind of excited about it. Going to a new place. Meeting new people. This could be a whole new adventure. I was sad about what I was leaving behind though. My best friend, my country heck my whole continent.

A tear slid down my cheek as I thought of Agatha. I was going to miss her so much but I would keep my promise and talk to her as often as I could.

"Are you alright sweety?" I mother asked from the passenger seat.

"Im fine mom. Thanks."

I was lost in thought until the car came to a stop. We had arrived at the airport. I felt my hands start to sweat. I had never been on a plane before and one could conclude that I was extremely nervous.

I slid out the car after my parents and silently followed them around. I wasn't quite sure what to do and not knowing always made me uncomfortable. We got searched and allowed to pass to board the plane. We were kind of late and a few people had already bored the plane. We got as comfortable as we could,me sitting beside my mom and the tiny window.

I plugged my ear-phones into my phone, blaring The Weeknd and tried to prepare myself for the flight.

My stomach lurched as the plane started to move and down right dropped when we took off. After a few minutes I got used to this wierd feeling and was able to go back to listening to my hubby singing to me.

The Americas here I come.

||•||

"Wake up!"

I started as a voice yelled at me. I sucked my teeth in annoyance as I realised it was my mother.I looked out the miniscule window I was situated against and noticed we were again at an airport except this one was much larger.

I waited for everyone to leave the plane before i finally got up. I honestly hated fighting to get out  in such small spaces. I found my parents right outside the door waiting for me and we spared each other brief glances before we were off.

We were in South Africa now. There was no flight that went straight from my country to America. We had to wait a few hours before we could get on the next plane which would take us to our new home in California.

||•||

"Wake up!"

I growled,seriously getting irritated with my mom waking me up like this again. I opened my eyes and instantly knew I was in a completely new place.

Again I got out last and we finally made our way out of the airport after everything was done. The company my dad worked for provided us with a driver since we obviously didn't have a car and didn't know how to get anywhere yet.