Chapter 4

Enjoy!!!!!!

************************

Waking up the next morning was weird. I had school. I didn't want to go school. I hated school. Plus mean old Kaden was the one taking me so there really was nothing to look forward to.

I threw off my covers and made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Nobody likes to be late on the first day.

I just stood under the hot water and thought for a while before actually doing anything remotely connected to showering. I made sure my natural hair didnt get wet because it took forever to dry and I really didn't feel like dripping al day.

When I was done, I walked into my room,applied some lotion to my light brown skin and put on a simple baby blue sundress and flats. I looked more like I was going to the beach than school but I've never been one to dress up so whatever.

I went downstairs to find my parents gone and 100 bucks waiting for me on the kitchen counter. I didn't even know how to use American money yet. I put the money in my backpack and ate some toast while I waited for grumpy to come get me.

Just as I was finishing my last sip of grape juice the doorbell rang.

"Hey." I said when I got to the door.

"Hey." He flashed me a big smile.

Wait, what?

"Look I'm sorry about how I acted the other day,I was mad at someone else not you."

I felt his apology was sincere so I smiled and told him it was no problem.

When we got to his,I mean my-our school my palms were sweating and I was literally shaking.

"Relax."

Mmmh.

I nodded and got out of the car. As we walked some people smiled at me while others ignored me.

I liked it when they ignored me. I wished they would all just ignore me. Kaden took me to the receptionist or something and got my schedule. He told me we had some classes together which made me happy but unfortunately we didn't have first period together.

He walked me to my class and walked away with a hasty goodbye. I stood in front of the door for what I wished was forever but it wasn't and school was still going on. I walked through the door and noticed the only person there was the teacher. She was a small elderly lady who looked very suited to teach English.

I went and took a seat in the front before I greeted her.

"Oh hello dear."

She seemed surprised that I'd even spoken to her. I continued talking to her though. I liked her.

"You must be the new student."

"Yes I am."

"Oh wonderful. What is your name?"

"Angel ma'am. "

She nodded and proceeded to just stare at me. Well this was awkward.

Soon the other students started to walk in. The boys wolf-whistled and the girls rolled their eyes and glared at me.

Hey it wasn't my fault they found me attractive. I'd learnt some time ago that self love was the best kind and I wouldn't let any of these girls think they could intimidated me with their make up and fancy clothes.

"OK class,this year- Romeo and Juliet. "

Ugh. Someone shoot me.

My lesson right before lunch was shared with Kaden so we walked together and he introduced me to his friends.