Chapter 1.5: First life

She flew in the sky with her big white wings. Her hair was so silver and smooth fluttered in the wind. Her natural sea blue eyes showed the same innocense as her smile and laughter. Such an innocent thing she was. As she flew, Lachni caught sight of her best friend, Jufilia. She was making flower crowns together with the other seraphims in the garden of flowers. She flew down and yelled out her name happily. The seraphim looked at her and waved. When Lachni landed Jufilia put a flower crown on her head. She complimented the work of her best friend.

- May peace be with you, Jufilia greeted her friend.

- And also with you, Lachni greeted back. Oh Jufilia, have you seen the new general.

- Herole the Archangel? Yes, when the seraphims danced and sang to The Lord.

- Of course. I was there. You were as lovely and beautiful as ever.

- Thank you.

As they both sat down and started talking the archangel they had talked about flew down and greeted both the cherubim and the seraphim. He explained himself why he had suddenly come to greet them. And it was to compliment Jufilia on her dance. This moment was where they all bonded together and became friends but it was also the start of a tragic ending.

Herole visited the garden of flowers like always. But this time it was a little bit different. He had come to claim a special someone and put the flower crown of love on her.

- Herole! Lachni greeted him the usual way. I'm so happy to see you.

- Lachni glad to see you too.

- So have you found someone to take to The Passion? she questioned nervously.

- I did, and then he looked towards the most beautiful cherubim sitting on her throne sparkling and shining like the star she was, Apolliña (one of the creators favorite).

Her hair was as silver as the moon and her eyes had the green colour of knowledge.

Lachni watched Herole's face as it softened a lot with just one look at the beauty.

- I see..., she tried not to sound sad as she bid goodbye and left before the other archangel could take his eyes away from the cherubim.

She was ugly, Lachni thought. Having all those ill feelings to that cherubim who did nothing wrong. Why was it that Lachni got everything she wanted and needed yet not the things she truly asked for. She had wanted earlier to go to Passion together with Herole to confess the feelings she had for him. But it didn't seem like it was appropriate anymore. She had seen that look in his eyes many times. As a child she used to sneak to watch The Passion, a once every thousand earth year dance ball where all sort of angels come and meet their partners for life time. Everytime she looked at those happy couples you would notice the love in their eyes as they placed "the" flower crown on their head, while their gloria turned into a mixture of romantic colours. It wasn't that hard to see... and neither was that time when Herole looked at Apolliña.

Lachni took of the flower she had on her head as she strolled inside the woods on the human world. While she walked with no destination she suddenly heard a melodic sound. It was said yet so beautiful. She immediately walked towards it as she found one of "the fallens".

Normally you would not want to get involved with a "fallen" and even if it was forbidden the little seraphim got closer to the dark angel who stopped playing his flute. His dark red eyes turned towards her as his black hair fluttered softly in the breeze. He stood on the other side of the lake and only stared at her.

- Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt-.

- Go away, the demon said coldly.

- I- I- I don't want to.

- Then what do you want?

- I want to stay and listen.

He only snorted but didn't say anything and only continued to play the flute.

She did not bother to disturb him again and just listened until she fell asleep. Once she looked up at the sky and noticed it was night time she hurriedly flew home. When she got home her parents gave her a really good yelling which she only stood and listened too.

The next day she went to the human world again and saw the demon again. Like yesterday she only sat down a few meters from him to listen to his music. She did the same the next day and the next. All the while she started to get closer to him until her head finally leaned on his shoulders and he could caress her hair. It got even more intimate with time as they shared kisses and stroking body parts. They never once uttered any word as they both felt there was no need for it. The demon's eyes had turned kinder towards the seraphim each day and now they were the eyes of a man who was truly in love with a woman.

- Lachni..., he called out her name as he started to kiss her neck while caressing her breasts.

She moaned letting him now that she liked his touches and wanted more.

Before any of them knew they were naked and he were on top of her. The he stopped and looked her with sorrowful eyes.

- Lachni, he started as he decided to show her. Don't be scared, promise me.

- I won't. I promise.

His human form started to change into a mix of a goat, a serpent and human. He had horns and face and legs of goat, a snake-like tongue and eyes, gorgeous muscles that could be seen and a pair of black wings.

Now normally you would run away from such a hideous monster however the seraphim didn't. She only put her hand on his cheek as she caressed him. Then she spread her wings and embraced him. The beautifully glowing wings made him gasp as he felt like crying however the move from her that made him unable to do that since she started to kiss every part of his body. And he took her into his arms and made sure to fulfill both of their desires. They made love that day until night came and the morning sun was rising.

- Amún, I do not want go, she said as they were holding each other and their hands were intertwined.

- Then stay.

- I can't. I have to go back to my parents... But I'll come back to you as soon as I can, she took his hands and kissed them.

- Hurry.

She put on her clothes and flew back home and took a shower and went to sleep.

When she woke up because her parents came storming inside her room angrily. They had heard about her and Amún.

- Let me explain, she tried.

But they were not hearing any of it and grabbed her by the hair as they threw her out of the house. Many angels had gathered to see the scandalous seraphim who had that sort of relationship with a demon. Herole was among them commanding the guards to take her to the creator.

Lachni's eyes were filled with emptiness as she was brought to the creator. It asked her many questions which she did not answer out loud. Then she was sentenced to have her wings cut off and she tried to desperately fight the other angels off. However Herole came carrying a head so familiar. But where were the rest of the body? Then a pain bigger than she had ever felt before made her lose her mind and forgetting who she was.

After that they left her on earth to wander like humans to suffer like them for many years to come until she remembered her crime and admit she had done wrong. However she hadn't done anything wrong at all. She had simply loved...