Chapter ....: Red Lotus 1

I am so very sorry but I have to say that I have no intention of continuing this story. I have completely lost my notes for this story and now I have forgotten how I wanted it to end. I am really sorry. The story was actually supposed to be sort of game-like where the readers are the ones who decide who the protagonists choose among the different male-leads. 

Again I am sorry that I have discontinued this story and it saddens me because I really loved it, because I could go crazy with it and delve into tragic love stories, unrequited love etc. etc. But now... too much time has passed by and I have forgotten and I have lost the passion to continue writing this story.

This prologue to a chapter was originally intended to be chapter 10.  Since I'm not continuing the story I might as well publish it.

----------

She hated the woman in front of her. She was the reason he was dead. The person she loved to deepest core of her heart. And because of her recklessness he was now dead. Was she never satisfied enough? She had two men chasing after her, loving her. While she only had him. Was it not enough that she already won him? Was it not enough that she had his child? Did she need to be even more selfish. 

Nonetheless of hatred she had promised him as he fell dead that she would protect them. They were his happiness and her happiness was his. 

A promise was a promise. She would never break her oaths. However that did not mean that she couldn't hate the woman or forgive her for her doings.

- Aunt! a boy's voice sounded.

The brat was only seven years younger but had the nerve to call her aunt. She wasn't that old. Only twenty-seven. She took a sip from her wine and lied back against the tree.

- Aunt? the boy arrived at the tree.

- What do you want brat? she asked throwing the empty bottle of wine at him.

- You're still drinking? 

- What's it to you?

- I don't want you to hurt yourself, he said with such sincere voice.

She burst out in laughter like a maniac. He jumped up to the branch she was sitting on. However before he could sit she kicked him down from the tree. 

- Brat go back to your mother and leave my part of the house alone.

Although Takuya didn't want to leave he understood and respected his aunt's privacy. Aunt. That word didn't describe her existence to him so well at all. His aunt wasn't blood related to him at all. In fact she was just someone who his father took in from the street and trained her into a master at martial arts. Red Lotus was her alias. Her fighting was unique and looked more like an enchanting dance to those who had ever seen her fight. She was strong, capable and warm. He loved her... but he knew that the only person she would ever love was his father and would forever hate his mother and try to ignore his existence if possible. That's why he always took the initiative to be the one who met her since she would never step a foot in the part of the house where he and his mother stayed in.

- Yo kiddo, that horrible man passed him by.

Takuya bit his lip and clenched his fit. 

- Your aunt is outside, right? he said and continued to walk.

Takuya did everything in his power in order to not kill the man for touching his beloved Red Lotus. For being the one she chose to take out her sexual frustration on. He was envious and hated that man.

He saw his aunt approach him with such eagerness and like always Takuya wished it was him who his aunt would embrace. He followed them and stood outside the bedroom as he heard moans, groans and sheet movement. He stayed listening to them until they were finally done. He glimpsed inside the room and saw the hateful guy stroke her lovingly and kissed her as she fell asleep. He hated the look in the man's eyes...