Chapter 5: Stag Night

FLASHBACK

"Munder scenes? Location of....murders?" You asked Sherlock as you two are walking back to 221B Baker Street. "Mmmmm, pub crawl-themed." Sherlock replied.

"Yeah, but why can't you just do Underground stations?" You asked.

"Lacks the personal touch." Sherlock said.

"So you two are going to go for drink in every street where we've found a corpse!" You said then you make a quizzical face.

"What?" Sherlock asked, looking down at you as you two make it to the steps of 221.

"Nothing, it's just....unique, I guess." You replied as you and him walk inside and head up the stairs.

You set your coat on the hook behind the door as Sherlock goes and grabs two tall, slender glass graduated cylinders. You chuckle a little bit and Sherlock looks over at you. "What's so funny, love?" He asked.

"It's just....well...in the few years I've known you, I've never seen you get drunk." You said with a smirk.

"Well, I've never had a reason to get drunk....but this is a special occasion. And I've had Molly explain to me about being drunk so that I can be prepared." Sherlock said and you shake your head and said. "Alright." You walk over to him and kiss him on the cheek. "Have fun, tonight. And, please, be careful." You said. Sherlock chuckles and leans down to kiss you on the lips, when he pulls apart from you he whispered, in your ear. "I'm always careful."

You smile at him and head back into the living room to sit on the sofa as Sherlock walks out of the flat. You pick up your favorite book and started to read it for the umpteenth time.

Suddenly, your phone goes off and you snap your eyes open. You didn't realize you fell asleep on the sofa and your book laying over your chest. You look over and see your phone on the coffee table and grab it.

You see a text from Lestrade that said that he needed you for a case since Sherlock was busy with stag night with John. You texted him and said you were on your way, you grabbed your coat and headed out on the landing.

As you turned and shut the door, you heard voices downstairs. "And I can't even remember what for.....Sss....crime....or something." said a familiar voice in a slurring way. You walk down a few stepson the stairs and see John laying his back by the wall, arms folded over his chest and Sherlock is on his side facing the banister.

"What are you boys doing back? I thought you were going to be out late." You said. Sherlock rolls on his back and looks up at you and smiles in a goofy way.

"Heeeey baby....what are you doing here? This is a stag party." He said.

You hold back a laugh as you think Oh bloody hell, he's plastered...this is hilarious! "Um...Sherlock you do realize you're in Baker Street, right?" You said and the boys sit up and look around.

"Oh....so we are." Sherlock said as you smile and shake your head.

"Alright boys...come on." You said as you make your way down the stairs and grab both, Sherlock's and John's, arm and guided them up stairs.

Once the three of you make it upstairs, you open the door and guide them inside. "Okay, now walk slow....John.....here we go." You said as you grab ahold of John's arm and walked him to his armchair and set him down.

Then you walk over to Sherlock, who was trying to take his coat off but was failing. "Here, love. Let me help." You said as you come up behind him and grab his coat off. You grab his hand and lead him to his chair as John suddenly gets up.