Prologue

"What does this mean? Could this be the truth?" I slowly turned the pages and see different facts of my hometown.

"You got to be kidding me?" He said looking shocked the same as I was.

I scanned the pages almost every day to figure out the truth. Once I uncovered these, I will be able to know the secrets of Archbaker Wood.

"Wait, what the?" ...

Hi, my name is Elizabeth Doe Cyan, a person who is trying to find out the mystery of my hometown secretly. As I don't remember anything about my real parents, since I was only adopted by the family I am now in. I have real long curly hair on my top, and reddish brown hair that twirls around and tells myself how come. I know that many things can be destroyed or not anymore trusted since of what I am doing. I could really say that maybe something is really wrong or that there is/are something/s that everyone, including my friends, are hiding. I don't know what those things are yet to be revealed as I go along with my adventure. I wonder if I could trust anyone in here, but as long as my future depends on this, I am willing even if I lose everyone in my whole life to something I wish I couldn't fight. A monster inside my head is forcing me to, but I get nervous of what I will may become. Yes, there is something inside my head telling me what to do, but he doesn't say anything whenever something tragedic, sad, surprising, or even hard to understand, has happened. If that means one thing, I would totally be extremely worried why I got interested in the book in the first place. If it was my mind, or that same guy talking in my head, I gotta think wisely. Again, only one thing that he keeps on repeating, EVERYTHING HAS A MEANING...