Chapter 2 - The Book

"Jack!!!" I screamed since I haven't seen him for a very long time.

"Hey, How's the life?" Jack said with a smile.

"Perfect with you around!!!" I cheered up a bit and hugged the guy.

Jack is my very close BFF since we're kids. Now. Jack has been a part of the typical family as my boyfriend. Jack works as a manager in his company known to have the biggest investment in the world. That company is the Rocky Rolls Family. Jack came back home to meet me and will be staying with me again for the next 3 years

After I had gotten out of the hospital, I was invited by Jack tocome live with him for a moment.

"So where are we going?" I asked as he turned on his Lamborghini.

"To this place called Archbaker." he said with his very wide smile.

At that thought, I begin to remember my flashback about Shiela. Shiela is my only evrloving sister who wasn't seen when I was just 16. Now, I'm 18, a bit older, but I still remember the facts of what happened.

"Wait, you sure this is the place?" I asked as I saw all men, women and children wearing leather jackets.

"Yep. It's Leather Day!!! That's why they are wearing jackets!" he said as we walked along the street.

The town was different from all the other towns I've seen. Leather Day is during December 17 every year, which is practically 8 days before Christmas. Everyone should wear leather jackets, shorts and leather shoes. Yet, something really weird goes on as I followed Jack to his so-called house.

The house was actually in the woods of the town. That place is called Archbaker Wood. There was this hut in the middle of the woods, made of natural wood. The wood came from a tree whose name is Archbaker. Well, obviously that's why it's called Archbaker Wood. This typical wood is used for any use of the townsfolk and usually most of their houses are made of this so-called lumber.

This house, as Jack said, was owned by a very popular pre-mayor of the town. His name is J. Linn. J. Linn was nowhere to be seen after he has gotten out of his high position. What the people only know about him is that he ran out of town because he was looking for his lost daughter who was taken away from him by crazy merchants.

As I arrived at the hut, I was scared to go in. Why? It's because there was a spider at the door.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!" I screamed almost obnoxiously.

"It's okay!" Jack said as he shooed away the spider and jumped onto a river, which was actually 3 meters beside the hut.

"Hurry! Open the door!" I saw as quick as I could say it.

Jack opened the wooden door and moved right in. He just dropped his bags and looked all around. All I could see is a painting by Leonardo da Vinci, two vases filled with dead lilies, two bookshelves, a sink, a bag collection, three floating fish which seemed dead as they were left here for almost many years. The house really looks antique. There were lots of books and most of them were about topless women and pregnancy in children. Eeek!!! Anyways, one thing that really caught my attention was ...

"Hmmm, lots of books, I wonder if ... What's this?" I was searching through the books until something caught my attention.

I blewed on the book revealing its cover. The book has a really weird cover, which is actually a giant triangle and inside it is the 4 digits 1217 continuously.

"Oohh, Interesting!" I started to open the book and flipped the pages.

The book has really lots of pages, which is almost about a hundred. I scanned through the pages only to discover that ...

"What the---" I exclaimed as I was a bit shocked.

The book holds facts about the town of Archbaker and all about the townsfolk and most of what they do as said by the preface. I tried to flip to the next page until...

"What are you reading there?" Jack said from behind.

"Ummm..." I said.

BQDGABLFQ GBT TFDQFST!!!

Hey guys, Love the new chapter? If ya don't then whatever, I still worked hard for it. Anyways, I really appreciate you all reading this. haha :D Well, you know what to do.

Ya can comment on this lovable part...

Ya can vote for this part...

Ya can follow me...

Ya can share this great story with ya dear fwends...

Ya can add this awesome story to ya reading lists...

Again, Thank you for reading!!! :)