Chapter 3 - The Guy, The Room, and The Story

"Huh?" Jack was looking at me so weirdly.

Oh no, what shoud I do? Should I tell him? After about a few seconds, ...

"Hey, What's that you reading?" He asked and I was still worried.

"It's none of your business." I said nervously.

"It's a book of dresses. Do you wanna know about the dresses?" I lied just to get him away from me.

"Okay, I'm sorry! Here's the key to your room." Jack said as he handed me the diamond-shaped silver key. I just immediately gone up to my room.

"Eeeek!" I screamed seeing a giant spider web with two black widows on it.

The room was nasty. It had cockroaches beneath the gigantic treasure chest (a place for shirts and all those stuff). The windows were broken and needed to be fixed and the door creeks when opened. The wooden floor looks to be tainted with human saliva. The bed is circular and has withered red roses all over it. It seems to me, this place needs...

...

A MAKEOVER!!!

So, I removed all the nasty things (the web and spiders, cockroach beds) and waxed the floor. I had Jack to help me with these. At first, he didn't want to help me, but later he changed his mind. We changed the door to a new purple one, since purple is my favorite color. We repaired the ugly windows and attached purple curtains.

After we cleaned up the place, we did a dance party and almost smashed the big bed. As Jack left the room, I immediately took the book again and read it. The facts were amazing and here I saw an author's note. I don't know who the author of the book is, because it wasn't encoded in the pages. In just told a very interesting story. Here it is ...

[16 years ago]

There was a man who was named J. Linn. He lived in Archbaker for almost 16 years now. He is the great inventor of the so-called Wood Chipper. His design reached the world's greatest achievements of mankind. All was in a great peaceful life until...

"All man from each family are forced to join the army to fight the EVIL Barbarians." The mayor announced to the townsfolk.

"Oh no!" J. Linn said as he was with his two children.

"Daddy, what does that mean?" His son asked him.

"Look, I'm sorry son, but I have to leave you two." J. Linn said as he gave his little baby daughter to his 10-yr old son.

"Daddy? Why?" His son cried.

"The town needs me, so just take you and your sister home safe. Don't worry I'll be back!" J. Linn said to his children.

"But?..." His son said before interrupted by his father.

"I'm sorry!" J. Linn said as he shed tears, took his jacket and left his two children.

...

"And the story just stops there?" I said curiously.

"Hmm ... I wonder." I was thinking what was that for.

[A minute of awkward silence]

As I placed the book back to my secret hiding place for it, which is under my bed, ...

"Boo!" Someone with a scary voice yelled.

"Aaaaahhhh!" I screamed terrified.

KJYJF JT AFJMH XBSDFC!!!

Hey guys, Love the new chapter? Don't be scared guys. It's not a Horror movie guys. Anyways, I really appreciate you all reading this.Well again, you all know what to do.

Ya can comment on this lovable part...

Ya can vote for this part...

Ya can follow me...

Ya can share this great story with ya dear fwends...

Ya can add this awesome story to ya reading lists...

Again, Thank you for reading!!! :)